LOL @ sponsers
    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
      LOL @ sponsers

I paid BIG money for that ad space...
      sigpic

Comment

Pricing is as such if we order 50-73 shirts... This is with high quality 100% cotton Gildan Ts.

$18 for white tshirts / $20 for color shirts.

If I order 73+ the price drops $2 per shirt.

Chime in here guys ASAP. I need to get this squared away for print.

Comment

Don't understand how banana boy made the front and I didn't. Guess my participation these last few years meant nuthin huh? :finger:

Might just have to ask for a transfer to Vogel this year.

Comment

Is there a listing of the available color choices?
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

hey guys,

robert asked me to chime in on the colors:

he's decided on gildan 100% cotton, which we use for our own apparel and are really nice quality, and also offer a nice range of colors.

as was mentioned, the shirt was designed to work on a light-colored shirt, and i think any of these colors would work nicely with the design:

ash grey

gold

natural

sand

white

splitting a smaller run like this up between 2 colors is not an issue, so if you guys can choose 2 options we can go from there.

thanks!
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Put me down for two

Gold- Large

Gold -Small
                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

I'm thinking Gold and Grey for the 2 colors?

Comment

hey robert u know this is adams brother...n e way id like a medium but my question is y arnt the shirts in the colors bmws r made....calypso or dakar or technoviolet or something along that theme?

Comment

hey on the previous message from u saying what campsites u have and that it wil cover the knoxville group, ill take adams spot if he doesnt go, if he does i want a spot for sure

Comment

We need a theme for this one; those of you in the know can inform the others:
                        One of the greatest Entertainers Singing a rare performance of The Candyman Live in Germany.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

We're with you Stevie.
                        Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
                        That way, if you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together,
                        but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway.

Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Comment

Originally posted by k1ttycatpoop View Post
                          hey robert u know this is adams brother...n e way id like a medium but my question is y arnt the shirts in the colors bmws r made....calypso or dakar or technoviolet or something along that theme?
                          Come on Mark.. really? I don't even think BMW offers shirts in the colors their car come in.

Originally posted by k1ttycatpoop View Post
                          hey on the previous message from u saying what campsites u have and that it wil cover the knoxville group, ill take adams spot if he doesnt go, if he does i want a spot for sure
                          Don't worry man, you'll have a spot with us.

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
                          We need a theme for this one; those of you in the know can inform the others:
                          One of the greatest Entertainers Singing a rare performance of The Candyman Live in Germany.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

We're with you Stevie.
                          The Candy Man assured me he plans to be there.

Praying for a complete recovery from his treatment in these coming weeks.

Comment

Grey and gold, both look good, i'll take two one grey one gold, both large.
                            sigpic
                            mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

If we need to vote on colors as a group, my choices are sand, gold, ash gray - in that order.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Gold medium for mrs. tn325i and a 2X ash grey for me..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X