Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that picture... lulz

Comment

Rode past vogel on my motorbike today. Fantastic location, i may have to come up for a day or two....
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

last minute packing the cooler... On my way to Vogel !.. See you guys there !
        sigpic

Comment

I came in to say I have everything packed and ready to hit the road to Halston's at 4. Then, you went and mentioned a cooler. Balls.

Comment

It was great seeing everyone again, had a blast as usual, cant wait til the fall one, my car will be there ;-)
            sigpic
            mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Yes. Just took a nap. That was awesome.

Comment

Awesome weekend! It was great to see all the (now) familiar faces as well as all the new ones.

Congrats to Mark for winning this year. ;)
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

It was a tight competition this year, but well deserved win!!! :-)
                  sigpic
                  mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

For those who took some pictures.. Post them up on here. Mine were corrupted or something.. Only got a few that I can view.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was waiting to see if there was going to be a separate thread for pics like last time...?
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I will try to get some up this evening

Comment

Well I now have 128 work emails to do and spent a few hours sorting/editing. So enjoy the picture thread. Going to be up late now :)

Comment

Uploaded all my pics to FB.

Its public so just follow this link.

Comment

I got home twenty minutes ago. Thanks for a great time, gentlemen. If I can swing it with work, I will be at Look Rock in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by cr2596 View Post
                                I got home twenty minutes ago. Thanks for a great time, gentlemen. If I can swing it with work, I will be at Look Rock in the fall.
                                Yessir!

Comment

Working...
                                X