anything happening around ATL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything happening around ATL?

I'm going to be in Dahlonega over the next week for spring break, anything going on in the area?
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

We are a bit south but we have a wrench night. We work on our ChumpCar. Usually have a weekly meet too.

Comment

when/where are the meets?
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Atlanta Area :)

What week are you going? We'll have our ChumpCar out next week I believe!

Comment

i will be in Dahlonega by 2 am tomorrow morning (9th). i know i'm going to see a show at the Tabernacle on saturday and the lady friend wants to go to a club in atl at least once while im there. I will be leaving for rva on the 16th.
          sigpic

Comment

What show?

I'll post up the weekly meet here. It'll be somewhere right off a highway so can head down 400 and stop by! We love new people and there is a lot of E30 guys.

Comment

the Kaiser Chiefs. basically the only thing i saw on jambase.com that interested both of us that was in the area over break.

i'll be bringing the bronzit vert in my sig. nothing outrageous about it, but some interesting goodies.
              sigpic

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

The earl in east atlanta usually has some pretty good shows on the weekends as well. www.badearl.com
                  As far as "club" what type of club was she wanting to go to?
                  We will be around tonight @ The Local on Ponce De Leon throwing darts... MJQ and El Bar are pretty close to there.
                  Last edited by delatlanta1281; 03-09-2012, 08:09 AM.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                    The earl in east atlanta usually has some pretty good shows on the weekends as well. www.badearl.com
                    As far as "club" what type of club was she wanting to go to?
                    We will be around tonight @ The Local on Ponce De Leon throwing darts... MJQ and El Bar are pretty close to there.
                    she was thinking about going to Loca Luna, but she's not sure when. The only catch is that she's 20, so it may be hard to get her into most places.

i should be able to go to the meet on thursday though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Come on out. We would love to have you!

Comment

so we hit the CNN tower on Saturday and are heading back into ATL today. So far the only plans we have are the aquarium and maybe the world of coke, any tips for cool spots that arent quiet to touristy?

and what about good places to eat that aren't crazy expensive? like a locals type of place.
                        sigpic

Comment

Go to Six Feet Under, the original one, and get the catfish tacos. Or if you want to go somewhere more upscale, try Two Urban Licks. I travel all over and Two Urban Licks is probably my favorite restaurant in the country, at least in the top 3. It's a little pricey but not to bad, definitely worth the cash.

TWO urban licks has been heating up the Atlanta restaurant scene with its “Fiery American Cooking” and live music since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                            so we hit the CNN tower on Saturday and are heading back into ATL today. So far the only plans we have are the aquarium and maybe the world of coke, any tips for cool spots that arent quiet to touristy?

and what about good places to eat that aren't crazy expensive? like a locals type of place.

Have to hit The Varsity if you are in the ATL and have never been. Aquarium and World of Coke are good for out of towners.

Comment

well two urban licks looks like it may be just a little out of what i can spend if i want to be able to afford gas to get home :/ but six feet under looks great. thanks!

any good lunch spots?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X