Cheap towing companies in GA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap towing companies in GA?

Hey y'all, do any of you know of some good towing companies with cheap rates? My E30 is sitting with a dead engine in Columbus GA and I'm trying to have it towed up to a mechanic in Atlanta for cheap. I was thinking of getting a pickup truck from lowes and a car dolly from u-haul and towing it myself but their trucks are only rated to tow 1500lbs. Any ideas?

AAA? I have the RV+ membership, they'll tow you 100 miles at a time for free. How far from the shop is your car?
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

looks like Columbus is about 100 miles from ATL. IIRC membership was like $80
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

I have the Costco Ameriprise Auto Insurance that comes with free roadside assistance. They'll only cover $75 worth of towing however. Ideally I'd like to pay below $175 to get it moved to Atlanta since dropping in a new engine is gonna be a huge hit to my funds.

Comment

Originally posted by himandey View Post
          Hey y'all, do any of you know of some good towing companies with cheap rates? My E30 is sitting with a dead engine in Columbus GA and I'm trying to have it towed up to a mechanic in Atlanta for cheap. I was thinking of getting a pickup truck from lowes and a car dolly from u-haul and towing it myself but their trucks are only rated to tow 1500lbs. Any ideas?
          1500lbs is what you can put in the truck, not behind.
          sigpic
          Reich und Roll!

Comment

Working...
          X