No announcement yet.

Who's in Savannah, Georgia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool.thanks.broken.spacebar.on.my.laptop.

now.ijust.have.to.decide.what.i.am.going.to.do.sel l,them.both.or.not
    Looking for late model fogs, E39 Fog lights, cool cheap 17 5x120 wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by meanEG View Post
      currently deployed, so nogo on the number. i bought an engine from another dude that was doing an m50 swap. he told me he stored it with the intake on and covered. once i turned it over to reseal the oilpan, water came out of 2 of the cylinders. it was almost frozen from rust, but i got it free after a few turns. then i pulled the intake off to replace the gasket and found grass clippings in the intake runners. wtf, ripped off by a local enthusiast.

once i got it running smoking like crazy barely idle. hard starting. had it running for about 2 hours hoping it would clear up. also has a bad noise coming form the front of the engine. i ran out of time to diagnose it because i was leaving for overseas. ill be back in town next month.

stuck between parting out another 325e that i have without a title or selling that one to buy another i swap or even another m20 for that matter.

oh and btw, i text and called him twice with no reply. what a fucking dick.
      Lame as fuc, where yiy at in savannah? Im at robins afb currently deployed ATM will be back next month, on phone so ignore typos.

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
        Lame as fuc, where yiy at in savannah? Im at robins afb currently deployed ATM will be back next month, on phone so ignore typos.

Yea, i know 2 of his friends came down and tried to buy one of my cars. I told him i would have sold it to him if he had the $200 from the guy that ripped me off, and all the asking price for the car. He later offered me $1000 for the es, and i told him i would have accepted his off if he had kept better company. he replied back that this friend was getting mad that i was talking about him, i sadi th at i am alot unhappier than he was because i am the one that was out $200 and all the time repalcing the engine.

Comment

^yea that's just trashy of him. the Savannah E30 crowd isn't too big so i have probably met him at one point or another. Richard.Bratton is a good dude, also a soldier so you know he wont be ripping you off. I have some ETA parts but i think a guy i work with wants them, if there is anything he doesn't need i can give them to you. i kind of need to clear out my barracks room anyway because i need to ETS. but i will let you know when im back in Savannah. MeanEG make sure you join the facebook page. that gets much more visited than the southeast section here on R3v. its Savannah BMW Meet.

Comment

yea, i dont have facebook. i just may have to get with the 20th century. I am planning on doing a m50 swap in the es. selling the 85eta to fund it. I met you at the shoppette a few months back while you were pumping gas.

Comment

yea its 2014. I think of facebook as a big organizer that keeps track of all the birthdays so i dont have to, and lets me know significant life events so i dont have to call people and ask "how are you?" and "whats new". but 90% of my notifications are the Savannah BMW group haha

Comment

Originally posted by Regnar75 View Post
                ^yea that's just trashy of him. the Savannah E30 crowd isn't too big so i have probably met him at one point or another. Richard.Bratton is a good dude, also a soldier so you know he wont be ripping you off. I have some ETA parts but i think a guy i work with wants them, if there is anything he doesn't need i can give them to you. i kind of need to clear out my barracks room anyway because i need to ETS. but i will let you know when im back in Savannah. MeanEG make sure you join the facebook page. that gets much more visited than the southeast section here on R3v. its Savannah BMW Meet.

car parts in the barracks?!?! lmao.. my shirt told me i had to get my rims out of my room when they were in my closet... but i never did... now they are on my car

yea, i dont have facebook. i just may have to get with the 20th century. I am planning on doing a m50 swap in the es. selling the 85eta to fund it. I met you at the shoppette a few months back while you were pumping gas.
                if you decide to do m50 swap... how is the bottom end of your eta? may be intrested for my stroker build..

Comment

I have 2 bottom ends. The one that was in the car was locked up. The one that I installed has low compression in cylinder one, bit it is running better than before. It still isn't right. I think I have a combination of driveability and engine problems. The bottom end is probably going to need rings and a hone. I am pretty sure there is a rust ring in the cylinder. More than welcome to buy it on the cheap. Or the internals by themselves.

Comment

OK, I now have the M50. Anyone looking for a spot to drink some beer and do an engine swap? Trying to take a 4 day this weekend. I should have all the parts I need by this weekend.

Comment

OK, I now have the M50. Anyone looking for a spot to drink some beer and do an engine swap? Trying to take a 4 day this weekend. I should have all the parts I need by this weekend.
                      shiet.. id love to help out but being almost 3 hours away lol...... i may be willing to make the drive this sunday though..saturday is track and paintball day if it does not rain

Comment

sunday, i am driving a Ferrari. After that morning appt., i am going to be in the garage. Noo pressure man, thats hell of a of a drive. i dont know if i would do it. i can be a good host if you come down though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ga325is View Post
                          ^^ just outside of statesboro.

Zakatak47 you going to GSU?
                          late reply but yes I do lol

Comment

I'm in Beaufort SC...87 325e

Comment

Working...
                            X