• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what, wana race fag boy?

haha

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z
      You should've come Sunday, you panz. I had to run SM because my interior is in my garage...would have been some good competition:p

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z

haha

I break you and your 3 remaining euro wheels!!!!

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
        '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
        '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
        SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by cgregory
          You should've come Sunday, you panz. I had to run SM because my interior is in my garage...would have been some good competition:p
          i suck at SM :[

Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
          I break you and your 3 remaining euro wheels!!!!
          please dont :[

Comment

T-minus two weeks

Bump for the hell of it.

Comment

Well I told you guys I had a lot to do before this meet and that it would take me the entire three weeks to do it. Here are the pics to prove how much effort I am putting in for this meet:

This was right after I replaced all the rod bearings. New reinforced front subframe, new control arms and bushings, upper strut bearings, swaybar links, spring pads, tie rod assemblies, and motor mounts went in after this.

Once all of that was completed (which took almost two full days, and four more very long nights) and the car was on the ground, the body panels start coming off to get prepped and painted.

The trunklid is now off too, as well as the mirrors. The Sparco strut tower brace is also getting its own shot of Diamondscharwz too.

Don't expect show quality paint, but it should be pretty decent. I still have a few more things to do-Supersprint center section with resonator, new flex disc, rear swaybar links, clean interior again....yes, I am taking this seriously!

So we better have a damn good turnout!
              Eric Giles
              '20 M2 CS
              '04 M3
              '11 X5 35D
              '87 325is
              '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

i will have my euro wheels back on for this. aha yeahh so no more nasty wheel spin on the basketweaves.

Damn Eric, i didnt know your project was that intense. good luck bro!

Comment

Geeze Eric, you weren't kidding:crazy: You don't have to worry about it being show quality; it'll look great next to my crap paint.

Comment

Originally posted by cgregory
                    Geeze Eric, you weren't kidding:crazy: You don't have to worry about it being show quality; it'll look great next to my crap paint.
                    From the pics your paint looks pretty damn nice! In what way is it crap?

A fair portion of my car has been resprayed at different times due to some circumstances. Clearcoat was peeling on the rear wing and rear bumper, the finish was slightly dying on the trunklid, the paint on the sideskirts was totally gone, and the hood and front bumper were resprayed by a friend of the previous owner but it was not done that well.

The guy I took the pieces to has a small shop that mostly restores older muscle cars, and some of the work I have seen is quite good-but a few of his jobs I have seen were not. So at this moment it is a crapshoot on how this will turn out-but at least it will look better than what looked like a one week old peeling sunburn.

The pieces should be painted by sometime next week-maybe even by the end of this week. I figure one full day putting all of the panels back on (with some help from Alecs or Bobby) and some detailing-I just hope it will all be done my March 2nd!

Branden-if I can get enough miles on the new rod bearings, I just might want to see how I stack up with your M50....
                    Eric Giles
                    '20 M2 CS
                    '04 M3
                    '11 X5 35D
                    '87 325is
                    '91 325i Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Giles
                      Branden-if I can get enough miles on the new rod bearings, I just might want to see how I stack up with your M50....
                      Sounds like a plan! I think bobby wants to run me again also.

Comment

Just a heads up-and Christian, you might want to put this on the first page...

I got a room for Bobby, Alecs, and I at the Crestwood Suites in Baton Rouge for the night of March 3rd. The address is 5222S Sherwood Forest Blvd, which I believe Branden said is not too far away from his place. Just in case there are others that want to stay there, I checked and they have other rooms available starting at $39-49-and it looks pretty nice and new.
                        Eric Giles
                        '20 M2 CS
                        '04 M3
                        '11 X5 35D
                        '87 325is
                        '91 325i Sport

Comment

I am OFFICIALLY out!

...of money. somebody buy my last damn ratchet PLEASE!
                          Last edited by RCWells; 02-23-2006, 10:08 AM.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

haha. man i was about to slap someone. Im also out of money and i need more stuff! ugh Fixing my wheel drained me, but atleast my car wont look liek shit anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Giles
                              Just a heads up-and Christian, you might want to put this on the first page...

I got a room for Bobby, Alecs, and I at the Crestwood Suites in Baton Rouge for the night of March 3rd. The address is 5222S Sherwood Forest Blvd, which I believe Branden said is not too far away from his place. Just in case there are others that want to stay there, I checked and they have other rooms available starting at $39-49-and it looks pretty nice and new.
                              Cool, I know where that is, only about a mile from my parent's house actually. They're pretty nice looking, at least from the outside anyways.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                              '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                              '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                              SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

I don't know if you guys have been following the 10 day weather forecast, but all next week and weekend they are showing a good bit of rain everyday. Not to 'rain on everyone's parade', but if the weather does turn out like this, I seriously doubt that Bobby, Alecs, and I will make the trip. Rainy days do not promote fun meets or good spirited drives.

So, we will be watching the weather closely. Of course, as of right now, everything is on. We should know for certain by Thursday night/Friday morning if we are a go or not.

Everyone keep their fingers crossed that the weather doesn't screw all of this up for us!
                                Eric Giles
                                '20 M2 CS
                                '04 M3
                                '11 X5 35D
                                '87 325is
                                '91 325i Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X