Louisiana/Mississippi Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric Giles
    Not to 'rain on everyone's parade', but if the weather does turn out like this, I seriously doubt that Bobby, Alecs, and I will make the trip. Rainy days do not promote fun meets or good spirited drives.
    That said, if anyone remembers, they were forcastin rain for our last meet and it turned out to be a beautiful day, so I'm keepin my finers crossed.

BTW: My "g" key is busted.
    '88 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Alecs MacDonald
      That said, if anyone remembers, they were forcastin rain for our last meet and it turned out to be a beautiful day, so I'm keepin my finers crossed.

BTW: My "g" key is busted.
      Then how did you type "g"?

Did you use your finers?

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
        Then how did you type "g"?

Did you use your finers?
        Copy, ctrl+v.
        '88 325ic

Comment

rofl @ bobby.

fuck that rain. we can have the meet indoors. i have a key to the river center downtown. dorfito fun indoors!

Comment

Meh, let's keep watching it. Hopefully it'll change like usual. Pasted the info to the first page.

And oh yeah Eric, my paint is indeed nasty. It's just a nice 20 footer. Or maybe 50:)

Comment

Finers crossed, they forecasted rain all this week and it has yet to rain a drop so..... yeah.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
              '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
              '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
              SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Niers!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by f u z z
                  Niers!!!!!!!!
                  MY turn to ROFFLE!!!!

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

ahaha. damn, i didnt know the meet was this friday! i need to hurry up and install my cold air intake, nos stickers, and cut springs!!!

Comment

so uh... who is in charge of the drugs for the hotel friday?

Comment

I have a question to throw out to everyone about the meet this weekend. Just to let everyone know-the MS group is still planning on coming this weekend. BUT, how would everyone feel if we moved the meet to the next weekend of March 10?

I know we have all planned for this-and I dare say that I have really gone WAY above normal trying to get my car ready for this weekend. However, it looks like a couple of us are going to have some complications-Bobby's nursing school requirements have thrown him a loop with a huge care plan due this coming Monday, and it looks like all of my body panels will not be finished with the painting until Thursday afternoon. There is a possibility they might not even be ready then.

I really don't want the setbacks of two people to screw up the plans of everyone else, but I am just asking in a WHAT-IF scenario. Bobby and I REALLY want to do this-but we want everything to be right before we do.

Just remember-this doesn't mean we are not planning on making it this weekend-we just want to know how everyone feels about this if does turn out to be the case.

Thoughts, comments, hate mail??
                        Eric Giles
                        '20 M2 CS
                        '04 M3
                        '11 X5 35D
                        '87 325is
                        '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

As long as you guys come down im happy, if it needs to be moved its fine with me. I'm gonna get all three of you a 6 pack.

I'm having some set backs myself. My wheel will be finished Friday afternoon, my resonator for my exhaust is on hault until i get money, my brand new Osram bulbs blew up tonight, and my car is dirty. lol

Comment

That sounds good to me Eric. I actually ended up going to Houston over our Mardi Gras break, so my interior is still on the floor rather than in the car...

So we'd do it Fri/Sat the 10th and 11th?

Comment

Maybe I should let Bobby speak for himself, but late last night he told me that he thinks there is no way he can do this meet and have his care plan done on Monday. So, I think the best thing to do would be to postpone this until next weekend of March 10th. Hopefully everyone else is ok with this-Jonathan, Austin, etc.-and it doesn't interfere with their plans on that weekend.

So, I will probably cancel the room reservation today and see if I can get it moved for the following Friday. But first, I want to be sure everyone can do it the following weekend, so Branden and Christian I will be waiting to hear what all the other guys say.
                              Eric Giles
                              '20 M2 CS
                              '04 M3
                              '11 X5 35D
                              '87 325is
                              '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Next weekend is fine with me guys. The local porsche club scheduled a dyno day at thunder for this saturday anyway so I guess I'll just have to suck it up and work that day.;)

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                                '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                                '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                                SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Working...
                                X