Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11/23 Fixxfest 2013 Bradenton FL

Any other e30s and/or BMWs going?

Im in Fort Myers. We have a small crew heading up. Gonna set up a canopy by the bleachers somewhere. Would be cool to have a bunch of e30s in one spot!

If anybody wants to meet up before hand and cruise up we are meeting by i-75 & exit 141 (palm beach blvd) sometime in the morning.

I'm in Gainesville, will probably be going. Cruising down with Swamp Euros most likely, but I'd be down to join an e30 section when I get there.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

damn it's so late this year! i live in bradenton, but unfortunately won't be in town for this. :(

Comment

Shall be there. I will be riding out with a group of E30's, e21s, and 2002's.
        1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

I was there last year, gonna be there this time too, probably along with some local euro guys and maybe a buddy who has a DTM inspired M3. Big changes in store for my car this time, I planned this event as a 1 year transformation since I only had it a few months this time last year.
          sigpic

Comment

Newbie here. Can someone give me more info on this? High hopes that my 90 e30 convert will be out of the shop by then, but I'd like to come anyway. Where and when, please? Thanks.

Comment

November 23 at Bradenton motorsports park pretty much late morning to early eve.
              sigpic

Comment

Gates open at 11, close at 5. There is an afterparty at some hotel. Dunno if ill be going to that, but there are some of us that are going to cruise over to munchies 420 cafe afterwards

Comment

Anyone going to SC5 this weekend?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Na, i need paint for that

Comment

I'll be showing up, not sure which car we'll be taking though.

Last time I went (four years ago... wow was it really that long ago?) I had the only Japanese car able to park on the mainway. Guess I got lucky!
                      Last edited by squidmaster; 11-13-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Was it the sti with a painters tape vw logo covering up the subie one?

Comment

nope never took my sti to fixxfest. it was silver gc8. maybe it was 5 years ago. I can't even remember.

Comment

I think i do remember that car.. Subies have a very european feel to the
                            Anyway

Comment

Just a week away. Should we meet somewhere beforehand and ride in together so that all the e30's are in the same area?
                              1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

Working...
                              X