No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should put some pics up. by what you're saying and what you've told me i don't see why it wouln't sell. post here and we'll help you sell it or take it for ourselves..
    No more e30s for me.
    88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
    88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
    91 BMW 325i [sold]
    86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

^thanks. I thought it would sell. Had many questions and people watching but nothing. I know the car needs work but overall in decent shape or a project car. Even for a DD if they dont mind the faded paint. I will post everything about it tomorrow. The interior is in ok condition, dash is 9/10, just needs buff and the interior is dirty. Mainly a few rips on the driver seat and the driver seat movement needs to be checked out. AC does not work, but everything is there, just haven't trouble shot it.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

In the meantime to get the ball rolling while I work on the thread, since I have to upload the pictures, here is the ebay link which has much of description and pictures. I will let it simmer here over the weekend before I officially post it in the for sale section in all the forums. Rather it go local.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3D%26_fvi%3D1

Comment

Car description with pictures:

~3 years ago my father traded his Chevy pickup for this car. He had plans of a project car with it as I have a 91 318is, but due to his other projects and lack of time he is willing to let it go. Over these years he has done a few maintenance tasks. The car is started at least once a week and driven around the block once a month. He has done a fuel, oil and air filter change recently. But recently the idle is a little rough. Could just need a tune up. Also he has installed a brand new battery and starter. I will list as much as I can about the car as I just went over the whole car. If you have any questions or request for more specific pictures, please let me know. Also the car can be seen locally and test driven. My father has purchase a new AT filter and gasket kit that will be sold with the car. Car exterior is Zinno red with tan sport interior. The car needs a repaint as the clear coat is peeling in many locations. There are minor rust spots, like on the sunroof, under the driver side rear taillight and under the rear bumper apron. The car has the BMW premium sound system with a Sony CD player head unit. The tweeter pods are missing. The antenna mast is broken. The radio did not turn on. It could be a fuse, just didnt spend anytime on it. On the interior side, the car comes with M-tech sport steering wheel. The leather has to be redone on it. The dashboard has only one small crack, about 1 inch, on the passenger side pocket area that can only be seen from the front of the car thru the windshield. It also is dull but with a good cleaning should bring it back to a shiny state. Car also has a front armrest. The front passenger and rear seats are in decent shape just showing usual cracks and wear. The front drivers seats has the leather peeling from the knew bolster, a small section of the back stitching coming apart and some piping missing from the door side upper bolster. The seat does not slide back all the way, must be something stuck in the railing and the seat back does not recoil back automatically. The driver side door latch is not working from the inside, which means it needs to be opened from the outside. The driver side door panel is not installed as my father was looking at the door latch, but comes with the car. The driver window switch sometimes gets stuck so you have to keep pressing it a few time before the window will go down....bad switch. I will try to install it before the auction ends. The instrument cluster is not working correctly, and also the brake lining and ABS lights are on. The odometer is not working and stopped at 101754. The car has not been driven more than 100 miles since my father purchased it. The speedometer might work but I didn't drive it around. The cigarette lighter and ash tray needs to be put back together. The AC does not work even though all the parts are installed. The wiper system does not work as it does not turn on, it could be electrical or the motor. Over in the trunk area, there is a dent from the underside where the spare wheel goes and because of it, the spare wheel does not sit flush with the trunk floor. The front driver side foglight is not installed but comes with the car as the bracket part to hold it on is missing. The car has the stock 14" basketweaves with no center caps. Also comes with full spare on same rim. The wheel cap tool comes with the car. Car can be a great project or great parts car.

Asking $800 OBO.

Comment

Does anyone have, or know of a late model (88-91) front valence in OK shape? I dont care if the bottom is bent, but the sides mainly and the foglight/brakeduct have to be in good shape.

Mine is beyond warped (see sig... driver's side) and I need a new one to put the Alpina cover on.

- Erick
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

nop.

i need a plastic rear bumper
              No more e30s for me.
              91 BMW 325i [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                Does anyone have, or know of a late model (88-91) front valence in OK shape? I dont care if the bottom is bent, but the sides mainly and the foglight/brakeduct have to be in good shape.

Mine is beyond warped (see sig... driver's side) and I need a new one to put the Alpina cover on.

- Erick

i have one in my shed, decent shape, red ....pm'd
                --Hayden--
                '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                www.G2IC.com

Comment

Hello Monty23psk.... there is a guy looking for an e30 on the bimmerforums... here it's his thread.. he is looking to spend @ $600 though... if u really need it gone, maybe he will buy from u... GL with ur sale...
                  Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
                  Hey guys, I am going to post on the other forums in the for sale section but going to try local. I am selling my dad's e30, 87 325is, zinno, tan sport interior, and auto. We started selling it on ebay for $800 but no bids. Instead of listing it again, will try the forums. Great parts car or even better project. I can provide more info and pics. I will be drafting a description and pictures to paste it all at once on the forums. The car runs but a little rough as it has been only turned on minimal in the last 2 years. Probably just needs tune up. Hit me up with your questions in the mean time before I post it. The car can been seen.

thanks
                  Rolando
                  My73bimmer
                  Deerfield bch, Florida
                  1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                  2006 Mini Cooper S
                  1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Thanks and already talking to him. He posted in another section here on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post

- Erick
                      I have one in good shape, with duct inserts in good shape. Is this just the lower add on you are installing? I have a mtech2 'add on' (just the lower valence) I want to install, I was under the impression that the stock valence was removed first.

I also found a guy in down closer to the beach in lauderdale, that has a huge inventory of old bmw stuff. pm me if you want his number.
                      -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                      2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Bump....price drop $600.

Comment

anybody got a clean hood?
                          --Hayden--
                          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                          '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                          '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                          www.G2IC.com

Comment

WTB a Cheap E30

Wasssup guys,
                            I have a very good friend of mine that is looking for a cheap E30, plastic bumpered 5 sp is the perfect choice but will entertain other choices depending on the asking price.
                            He is a master BMW mechanic so if its not running its ok too!
                            Thanx

E30 325is '89
                            E46 330ci '04

Comment

if he's a master tech, if its has diving boards, bad paint and automatic, but dirt cheap at $600 what is the problem?
                              No more e30s for me.
                              91 BMW 325i [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                                if he's a master tech, if its has diving boards, bad paint and automatic, but dirt cheap at $600 what is the problem?
                                What problem? there is no problem....just checking options

E30 325is '89
                                E46 330ci '04

Comment

Working...
                                X