No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Just replied to your PM. Let me know if you want to come look at it.
    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Auto-X @ PBIR on Sunday ..
      --Hayden--
      '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
      '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
      '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
      www.G2IC.com

Comment

Well guys, looks like I got a date.... Feb 14th looks to be the date Ill be headed back to miami. I know.... just in time for valentines day, just for all of you.

I have a review with the state on January 30th in Orlando to get my license and to be accredited with the state. And this looks to be where Ill be holding my school. Still working details out but Pimp is the word!

can you guess this club?
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Back in the day it was Club Crystal. Don't know the name now, but off 5th street in the South beach right after you get of McCarthur on your left hand side. Spend a few nights in about 3 years ago while my friends promoted. Looks very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
            Back in the day it was Club Crystal. Don't know the name now, but off 5th street in the South beach right after you get of McCarthur on your left hand side. Spend a few nights in about 3 years ago while my friends promoted. Looks very nice.
            Your quick.... its now called the Fifth. We are currently working out the legal aspects of running a bar school from there during the dead hours of the club. Its nice when you have a nice place to come in and call work. It beats a class room and you feel your practicing in a real club. Also with all the connections we hope to be able to place people in an environment such as this if the student would like and could handle the high volume.

Clubs and Bars in the Tri Country are also being affected by the economic slow down. And many places that are open today will be closed tomorrow. But we hope Miami will always be Miami and a destination for party goers and drinkers.

E30gansta, Im still thinking of you for Ultra if your interested. We are in talks at the moment and as it come closer will be hashing out the details!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Fifth, thats right. Sounds like a great idea. Good luck.

Comment

be listening to FM 103.1 The Buzz on monday for the Shootout Ad.

Radio Station Morning Show Host Jeremy Loper and Afternoon Host Tre are battleing Head to Head by qualifying 3 people each to race in the 1st Annual Buzz Shootout!!! Best lap time in a kart wins tickets to see Disturbed!

Listen monday for more details!

Special Thanks to our Sponsors:

SheltraMotorsports.com
                Dependable Electric
                Dunn Rite Construction
                Demented Graphics, Jupiter
                Ace Powerder Coating
                Guys Auto of Ft. Pierce
                Cutting Edge Motorsports
                Desoto Champ Kart Series
                Creative World Early Learning Centers
                South Florida Karting Association
                and
                103.1 The Buzz!

http://southfloridakarting.com/forum...13f9a6d351359c

you all better show up
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Gordon you have my contact info. If you need me for anything you can always call me. Id love to get behind the bar again its been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    I have a review with the state on January 30th in Orlando to get my license and to be accredited with the state. And this looks to be where Ill be holding my school. Still working details out but Pimp is the word!
                    Best of luck, Gordon! Hope this all works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
                      Fifth, thats right. Sounds like a great idea. Good luck.
                      Hey monty, is your car still up for grabs?
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Hey guys,

I am looking for a C101 harness for an M20. This is the sub harness that mates to the connector found underneath the intake manifold and includes all the fuel injector, temp sender and CTS connectors. If you have one laying around you don't have use for and its in original and good condition please let me know. Thx.
                        Last edited by AlpineIS; 01-26-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah, car is available. Just got back from being out of the country for the last 10 days. Only have one lead that I will call later today. If interested, PM.

Comment

Race is tomorrow. Racing starts around 12:30

i saw Harrys gokart at the fair yesterday, thing is completly insane.
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

2 weeks guys. Yesterday we passed our certification with the Education Board. So we will have to get a meet together. I have not driven an E30 now for about 8 months!

I cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                2 weeks guys. Yesterday we passed our certification with the Education Board. So we will have to get a meet together. I have not driven an E30 now for about 8 months!

I cant wait!
                                w00000t congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X