No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I have a few parts that im trying to sell locally if anyone is interested.

I have
    1. A plastic rear bumper with all hardware (sold)
    2. Eurostyle MT2 Rep rear valence
    3. 88 Super eta M20B27
    4. Wire harness
    5. ECU
    6. Brake booster
    7. "i" or "iS" rear spoiler
    8. Blower motor

LMK if anyone is interested, I could post pics.
    Last edited by motorsports_3; 11-16-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

hey guys ! how did you do ? I had to leave early yesterday; but here are some pic's that I took. I hope u guys had fun...
      I was able to ride with Darrin Disimo on his blue Mazda Miata too. I think he did like 49 seconds.

Rolando
      My73bimmer
      Deerfield bch, Florida
      1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
      2006 Mini Cooper S
      1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

I must have just missed you Roland :( We got there a little late (about 11am).
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Hey guys, I need to get a snapped intake stud extracted from a cylinder head. Does anybody know any bmw or machine shops that are trustworthy? Really need to get this done.
          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by my73bimmer View Post
            hey guys ! how did you do ? I had to leave early yesterday; but here are some pic's that I took. I hope u guys had fun...
            I was able to ride with Darrin Disimo on his blue Mazda Miata too. I think he did like 49 seconds.
            Rolando, nice pics. We did alright, the car was running hot due to a broken fan clutch. My best time was a 52.xx, I don't remember exactly. That was with only 2 clean runs. I spun on my first run, and blew the radiator connector an the 4th run. The car burst the lower radiator hose before I was able to do my last 4 runs, but i'm confident we could go quicker.

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
            •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
              Hey guys, I need to get a snapped intake stud extracted from a cylinder head. Does anybody know any bmw or machine shops that are trustworthy? Really need to get this done.
              email me a pic and maybe you can stop by. john at 60inclusive.com

Originally posted by silence View Post
              Rolando, nice pics. We did alright, the car was running hot due to a broken fan clutch. My best time was a 52.xx, I don't remember exactly. That was with only 2 clean runs. I spun on my first run, and blew the radiator connector an the 4th run. The car burst the lower radiator hose before I was able to do my last 4 runs, but i'm confident we could go quicker.

There were a few issues, but this is why you are testing the car ;)
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                anyone know of someone with a fender roller?

This guy on Fanatics could either do it for you or rent his roller, but he is in Kendall. His name is Richard, really nice guy.

Comment

Some more autox pics, and a video of our radiator letting go is up on our blog:) http://dirte30.blogspot.com/

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
                  •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                    Some more autox pics, and a video of our radiator letting go is up on our blog:) http://dirte30.blogspot.com/
                    hey Carlos, nice blog ! ;). I was not able to see the video from work but I will try it once I get home..

one of the guys with another e30 texted me this info..

E30 parts @ 561-389-3313. Engine. Fenders, windshield, etc. Gary spoke with the owner and she (seller) will work with you on the prices.
                    Last edited by my73bimmer; 11-17-2009, 10:11 AM. Reason: more info.
                    Rolando
                    My73bimmer
                    Deerfield bch, Florida
                    1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                    2006 Mini Cooper S
                    1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      email me a pic and maybe you can stop by. john at 60inclusive.com
                      I'll try to snap a pic as soon as possible. The stud is pretty much snapped to where its flush with the head. I drilled a hole in it so I could use an easy out.
                      Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                      Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

I need some help with a s50 cam swap on my m50tu. Please pm me if you can lend a hand. Cams come in on Friday would like to install asap
                        Tial, Precision, Garrett Dealer!!!
                        PM me for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by my73bimmer View Post
                          hey Carlos, nice blog ! ;). I was not able to see the video from work but I will try it once I get home..

one of the guys with another e30 texted me this info..

E30 parts @ 561-389-3313. Engine. Fenders, windshield, etc. Gary spoke with the owner and she (seller) will work with you on the prices.
                          Where can i sign up for these parking lot races ?

Thanks

Comment

December 13. I've run with these guys at the Palm Beach Raceway kart track. This is the last event of the year at Homestead/Miami Speedway.

Comment

i have a early style euro valance and a late model valace availble. let me know if you are interested.
                              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
                                I'll try to snap a pic as soon as possible. The stud is pretty much snapped to where its flush with the head. I drilled a hole in it so I could use an easy out.
                                I hate easy outs, they like to break in the bolt and then you are royally screwed.

Originally posted by Under_Pressure View Post
                                I need some help with a s50 cam swap on my m50tu. Please pm me if you can lend a hand. Cams come in on Friday would like to install asap
                                I haven't done cams in an s50, but have on several cars and would be more than willing to help.

You guys can also call me if you like...

nine five four six seven three nine six nine two

-John
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X