No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, last call, All parts are best offer and go to fund our challenge car. We have a 325 IS that we've parted out. I still have a bunch of extra parts, and the car needs to go to the scrap yard. asap. Let me know if you need any of the following:
    Grey Carpet, Hood, Auto Trans, mirrors, interior carpet, both doors, rear glass, e brake console, speedo surround, visors, ac/hearer controls, front and rear sub frame, gas tank, chassis wiring harness, key and ignition and door locks, ac compressor, fuse box, trailing arms, axles, brake calipers, front rotors, windshield washer tank, abs control module, brake master, and few other things i cant think of. ... more pics of the car on the blog...www.dirte30.blogspot.com

Thanks John, for helping us get the motor out of the car yesterday.

****parts that are not available****

motor, wiring harness, headlights, fenders, quarter panels, basket weaves, differential, interior, dash, seats, door panels, front calipers, front strut housings, sway bars, trunk, roof, QP windows, ecu, engine harness,
    Last edited by silence; 11-18-2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      I hate easy outs, they like to break in the bolt and then you are royally screwed.

I haven't done cams in an s50, but have on several cars and would be more than willing to help.

You guys can also call me if you like...

nine five four six seven three nine six nine two

-John
      what I have no idea of is the whole vanos removal and timeing of it. I have read alot of threads about the cams breaking I removed wronge so ya I would like someone whoes done this to help out. I'll let you know I'm kinda far for
      you.
      Tial, Precision, Garrett Dealer!!!
      PM me for more info.

Comment

Ive been really busy trying to get everything straightened out before I leave town monday. I have a guy who will take the car if it worse comes to worse. Ive been wanting to come by the shop to hang out maybe grab some more odds and ends, just not enough time in the day anymore.
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Hey guys I have some sport seats for sale. Here is a link to the add. Help me fund my interior swap and motor swap :)

LMK if you are interested.

Comment

i saw those on craigslist, very clean
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Thank you, I hope to sell them quick.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post

Guys, last call, All parts are best offer and go to fund our challenge car. We have a 325 IS that we've parted out. I still have a bunch of extra parts, and the car needs to go to the scrap yard. asap. Let me know if you need any of the following:
                Grey Carpet, Hood, Auto Trans, mirrors, interior carpet, both doors, rear glass, e brake console, speedo surround, visors, ac/hearer controls, front and rear sub frame, gas tank, chassis wiring harness, key and ignition and door locks, ac compressor, fuse box, trailing arms, axles, brake calipers, front rotors, windshield washer tank, abs control module, brake master, and few other things i cant think of. ... more pics of the car on the blog...www.dirte30.blogspot.com

Thanks John, for helping us get the motor out of the car yesterday.

****parts that are not available****

motor, wiring harness, headlights, fenders, quarter panels, basket weaves, differential, interior, dash, seats, door panels, front calipers, front strut housings, sway bars, trunk, roof, QP windows, ecu, engine harness,
                Do you have the brake booster check valve?
                Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Johnny cash- pm sent
                  e-thirty- yes I have it

Comment

No problem buys, glad I could help.

I want to see the pics we took that night!

Also, I forgot to grab that piece of driveshaft, would you hold on to it for me?
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                      Johnny cash- pm sent
                      e-thirty- yes I have it
                      How much and when/where can i pick it up? :p

Comment

John- I'll hold it for you.
                        E-thirty - what's it worth to you?

Comment

Looking for 1-2 weave basket wheels asap. pm me if you have one for sale.

Comment

Just to let you guys know that today at 1:20pm, my wife gave birth to our little baby girl Victoria. Eventually, I will post a picture of her.
                            Rolando
                            My73bimmer
                            Deerfield bch, Florida
                            1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                            2006 Mini Cooper S
                            1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Oh man wow congrats to you both! mini-van vs e30... fight!!
                              No more e30s for me.
                              88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                              88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                              91 BMW 325i [sold]
                              86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X