No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, anyone interested in my old turbo m20 exhaust? It's a 3" pipe from the firewall back... with two hanger points where the muffler is, and one hanger on the subframe. Ain't mint, but if anyone is interested, give me 2-3 cases of beer or something and it's yours.

- Erick
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
      Hey guys, anyone interested in my old turbo m20 exhaust? It's a 3" pipe from the firewall back... with two hanger points where the muffler is, and one hanger on the subframe. Ain't mint, but if anyone is interested, give me 2-3 cases of beer or something and it's yours.

- Erick
      Deal, let me know what your favorite beer is!

Comment

We'll just have to meet at the shop and consume those beers!

How'd it go today, Carlos? Wanted to stop buy and see everyone, but my mom was in town and left at about 11.

Will be around the shop all day tomorrow if anyone's in the area of 1408 Andrews Ave :p
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I live really close, Ill probably stop by. I went to the auto-x today. Some pretty fast cars- a 911 gt3, a fast STI, a fast evo.. But to be honest Carlos' GR car looked faster than all of them.

oh, and the guy with the 5 lug alpine I want to say, it was fun watching you tear it up. It sounded good as well.. Not sure if you're on here, but I did disconnect the ICV, and the car wouldnt run at all. lol.. Good times.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Cool. I have a car taking up the lift for a minute (I know you asked about checking your car), but I love company regardless :D
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

kind of late notice but, if anyone is going to the mile run tomorrow, some of us are having a caravan from the starbucks on pines blvd. west of i-75 at 8 am. we are planning on leaving around 8:30 from there and taking 27 to krome and then to 8 street from there!

Comment

oh crap.!! i forgot Bank Atlantic was Saturday..i honestly thought it was next weekend .. oh well.. where are the pics?
                --Hayden--
                '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                www.G2IC.com

Comment

Anyone interested in going turbo on their M20? I am going to be selling my TCD kit that I have been piecing together but wanted to see if anyone local was interested first.
                  sigpic

Comment

Didnt even remember to take any pics.

I went downtown today, on my way back I stopped at 1408 N andrews ave, then went the other way to S andrews (the one close to Carlos' shop) umm I think I got the wrong andrews lol.
                    -Jay

Comment

What were you looking for? o.O
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Will be around the shop all day tomorrow if anyone's in the area of 1408 Andrews Ave
                        cmon man your making me feel stupid now

I tried calling you too.
                        -Jay

Comment

I was there all day, stepped out a couple times, but certainly didn't miss any calls :(

It's nest to a welder and a sign place, and there's a small pub at the end of my strip called "C&J's Pub - it's yellow and has a patio).

673-9692 is the number.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

I never had your number (that i can remember) until now. I was trying to call erick. We'll catch up sometime next week.
                            -Jay

Comment

Oh lol.

I need to put one of these in my office at the shop with a sign above it reading "Flip switch for service" ROFL.

john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                                What were you looking for? o.O
                                Not sure, Were you interested? I thought you had an m30? If you are, It's a TCD manifold, ITS turbo (new), Downpipe, with external Tial Wastegate, Spare Oilpan for prefabbing drain, Megasquirt, brand new Ebay intercooler, New wideband sensor. PM me if you want to know more. I'm still getting pics together for the main posting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X