No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 bucks or so for an 'is' front spoiler.
    Just thought I'd share.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

What's up guys?

Anyone local have some bottlecaps or weaves for sale?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
        What's up guys?

I am 95% sure I am going to be selling my Euroweaves. I got them as a spare set when I bought the car, and I was going to use them for AutoX/Track wheels, but I discovered that 15x8 was a better size for that. The Euroweaves are 15x7. Honestly, I am researching to figure out how much they are worth, and I will probably post them this weekend with pics. You are local, so shipping would be free! :D

PM me if you're interested, and I'll be sure to link you to the FS ad when I make it.
        E30 M52B28

Comment

What's up guys?

I have a set of each and want to put the weaves on my car, but need tires and center caps before selling/trading.

Originally posted by rammstein View Post
          I am 95% sure I am going to be selling my Euroweaves. I got them as a spare set when I bought the car, and I was going to use them for AutoX/Track wheels, but I discovered that 15x8 was a better size for that. The Euroweaves are 15x7. Honestly, I am researching to figure out how much they are worth, and I will probably post them this weekend with pics. You are local, so shipping would be free! :D

PM me if you're interested, and I'll be sure to link you to the FS ad when I make it.
          15" weaves? 4 lug?
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            15" weaves? 4 lug?
            Yes, 15x7 Euroweaves, 4 lug. Painted black. Only thing they don't have is the center caps. I will be putting them up officially with pics this weekend.
            E30 M52B28

Comment

Cool, either would be great. Forced, I don't mind if they have the centers or not, I just want the car to be mobile while I work on the next stage of it's life. The OZ 17"s that are on it now are out of thread and I will need much more traction and 215 will not cut it so...........
              Rammstein, I sold a set of Euroweaves about a year and a half ago for around 300. If they are perfect you might get more. Let me know either way as I may or may not be interested. Thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

Cool, either would be great. Forced, I don't mind if they have the centers or not, I just want the car to be mobile while I work on the next stage of it's life. The OZ 17"s that are on it now are out of thread and I will need much more traction and 215 will not cut it so...........
                Rammstein, I sold a set of Euroweaves about a year and a half ago for around 300. If they are perfect you might get more. Let me know either way as I may or may not be interested. Thanks.
                ahhhh... i see you all over .. from kendall & 122nd ave all the way down to Homestead/naranja area .. you get around son!
                --Hayden--
                '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                www.G2IC.com

Comment

Euroweaves FS in Miami- see here:
                  E30 M52B28

Comment

John, those would do your car justice.

Im actually looking for 15x7 stock M3 wheels if anyone has any. Willing to trade for style 5's
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Slick92GS-R View Post
                      with ERSCC, expect at least 4 runs.. this last event we got 5 runs in ..

i have yet to do a BA event..
                      Yeah, BA is always 8 runs.

Anywho guys, the 335i is up for sale. If anyone knows someone looking for a track-ready e30 let me know.
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I know most of you guys are on e30tech... I'm starting a forum photography project. You can read about it here: http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90143

Comment

Tomorrow at 7pm i'm organizing the first Ft. Lauderdale e30 meet for those who want somewhere to get together near Downtown. From 95, take Davie Rd east, pass the train tracks, make a Rt on SW 1st ave, the meet will be a couple blocks on the right.

Comment

I'll be there!
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

blew a hole in my piston #6... but have fun guys ; /
                              No more e30s for me.
                              88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                              88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                              91 BMW 325i [sold]
                              86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Yeah, I love to drive it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X