No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to throw out a feeler. I have an red 88' 325is I'm looking to trade for a 318 in either white or black. If you're at all interested we can swap car info just pm me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
      Just wanted to throw out a feeler. I have an red 88' 325is I'm looking to trade for a 318 in either white or black. If you're at all interested we can swap car info just pm me. Thanks
      Pics?
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Forced, how much would you charge to weld on the rear end on an e30(the mid trunk section)

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
          Forced, how much would you charge to weld on the rear end on an e30(the mid trunk section)
          Something like that would have to be looked at. Welding and fabrication starts at $75/hr depending on the depth of work needed, how much prep, parts removal etc.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Cool, i just bought the car so let me jack it up snap some pics of the exhaust. See how far it goes back to see if its just a muffler or all the way to the mid pipes etc.

Comment

Hey you punks- if you are ever going to be doing some track time let me know. By the way, check out trackweekend.com. I know all of you E30 guys like getting things for free- I just won a free weekend at Sebring. Seriously. These guys rock.

Get your E30 on the track where it belongs :D
              E30 M52B28

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                Looking at a 6hr job or so, and the chance of breaking the windshield. Don't see it happening for less than $300
                Thanks..might have to throw this little project on the backburner for a while then. I have so many other things that "need" to be done.
                1990 BMW 325is 5spd - Brilliantrot
                M52 - Scorpion exhaust - GAZ Coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                  Something like that would have to be looked at. Welding and fabrication starts at $75/hr depending on the depth of work needed, how much prep, parts removal etc.
                  I have the whole rear dissassembled and ready to be cut, and I have the rear end of another car that just needs to be cut. So no dissassembly

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Guillermo is driving an E30 again! Cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
                      Guillermo is driving an E30 again! Cool.
                      +1

Guys, I have parted out my car and have it in the garage in millions of pieces. I am still looking for a chassis and might have found one. But I still have things that I will be selling and changing things up.

Right now, I have 4 RIAL 15x8 wheels with Hankook RS02 tires for sale.

I still have to clean them up for some pictures but these are the ones that have been on my car. The package will also include the Turner Motorsports stud and nut set. This alone was over $200 tires over 50% all for around $1000

let me know if anyone is interested.
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Gordon, hope you find/found a worthy body for your Mtech kit and your interior.
                        I love those wheels. Don't sell them! Can't wait to see how your new car turns out.
                        sigpic

Comment

^ x2 sup orlando. I heard you got married and bought a house? If that is true congrats! Have you spoken to victor? Its been way too long. We should setup a meet soon guys.

Comment

Yo Guillermo. Yeah, We got married, bought a house and have a baby girl on the way. I talk to Victor all the time. He is good also. How are you?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm great man. Here living the life. Just bought a e30, moving in with my Gf going to school, Building my ruckus etc. Everything is great over on my end.

Congratulations! On the kid that's exciting!

You live in homestead now?

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
                                Yo Guillermo. Yeah, We got married, bought a house and have a baby girl on the way. I talk to Victor all the time. He is good also. How are you?

Good for you Orlando, as well as you Guillermo! :p
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X