No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been trying to get ahold of this guy supposedly parting this car, but he hasnt responded.
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
      Ive been trying to get ahold of this guy supposedly parting this car, but he hasnt responded.
      who?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

de lanta you going to burgers and beer?

And i cant use a 5spd driveshaft the length is different.

Billy do you have pics of the seats? Im about to stop looking for black interior. Its a mission.

Also billy how much did the whole driveshaft ordeal cost you? Depending on the price I might just say forget it and 5 spd swap time :D

Aperez let me know if you find any, and what the company is if you can.

Comment

call me tomorrow afternoon
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Will do.

Comment

I did get burgers. then went to the Abbey, which was pretty cool. You should check it out.
              Yours truly,
              Rich
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Rigmaster
              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Did the Abbey open back up? That place was my home for a few years. I know they closed down for a "remodel" recently. I must swing by there at some point.

I'll do a quick inventory on the driveshafts we have and try to get that company name for you guys.

Interior was in really good shape, and the price was right. I'll take some pics tomorrow when I go clean it up a bit. I was going to have to get my interior recovered and now I can put that off for a while.

John, you going to be in the shop tomorrow? I'm heading up to Boca in the late afternoon and if you'll be around it'd be nice to swing by and meet up and maybe discuss the paintjob a little more. Let me know.

As for what was left on that guys car, I know the guy had the hood and fenders that he was going to be swapping for carbon fiber, and was getting rid of the bumpers. It didn't look like this guy was in any rush, didn't seem like he was going to get to the project anytime soon so you may not be out of luck if he hasn't responded. I had more luck on the cell phone than via email/txt.

BD, if you talk to him and want that small piece of carpet I can swing by his place to pick it up for you so you don't have to make a trip all the way down just for that. I know I pulled it out when I thought I was taking the carpet, I think we just tossed it back in the car before we left, I don't even think he'd want anything for it. Tell him you talked to me (Armando), it can't hurt.. I hope..lol. Let me know.
                Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

BD, turns out we threw that piece into my car, not back into his. So if you want it... consider it yours. I'm heading up to Delray on Saturday and will be there till Sunday early afternoon if you want to try to meet up and grab it. Shoot me a PM.
                  Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

It's open, it has a dartboard and beers. Next time I am down I will be there every night.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

so.....when and where you guys meeting this week?

Comment

Guys, got the emulator running on my e30!

Whats that you say?

Why, it's plug and play!

First 6 pics...

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

We can now tune any PROM driven BMW for fueling, have to take it to the dyno for perfect timing (no knock sensors on early Motronics), but can get close on the street :D
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:
                        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Finally discovered we have a real u pull it in SF

so i went to it today, and discovered it has 7-8 e30s, but they have all been stripped:(

gonna go next weekend though, hopefully they get some more

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

As for what was left on that guys car, I know the guy had the hood and fenders that he was going to be swapping for carbon fiber, and was getting rid of the bumpers. It didn't look like this guy was in any rush, didn't seem like he was going to get to the project anytime soon so you may not be out of luck if he hasn't responded. I had more luck on the cell phone than via email/txt.
                            no, i called him a couple times and left voicmails. No response. But if you talk to him and hes actually serious about it let me know.
                            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by FKNFASTM5 View Post
                              so.....when and where you guys meeting this week?

Thursday night in Gainsville.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Erick,

I wanna see pictures of the "super drifter e-brake handle"

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

Working...
                                X