No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jay, how does that tune compare to a markd ship or something? And do you and silence maybe wanna help me swap a wiper linkage into my car next weekend or the one after? I already took the bad one out, I just need to swap a good one in.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

I'm john haha.

I don't know, need a Markd chip to read and see the differences.

Our tunes are tailored for your specific car, not a tune someone did for a spec car or something and selling it.
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
        I'm john haha.

I don't know, need a Markd chip to read and see the differences.

Our tunes are tailored for your specific car, not a tune someone did for a spec car or something and selling it.
        Hahahaha, my bad John, my fathers name is Jay and I was just talking to him.

Hrm, this would be interesting. Ill have to talk with you about it later. So any opinion on linkage help:o

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

who has the red 2 door in boca with NO exhaust?
          I mean that thing sounds fuckin ridiculous. I must have heard you coming from 1,000 yards away, then once passed me i heard you for a good mile. How do you live with yourself, let alone have a girl who is tolerant enough to put up with that.

Clean car though.
          KTHNXBAI

Comment

HAHA, that's durtye30, we just got finished welding his exhaust on, so you won't have to deal with that anymore ;)
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

Well, Guillermo and Rockny, pleasure to meet you guys! Always down for the true e30 owners :)
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:

Comment

HAHA, that's durtye30, we just got finished welding his exhaust on, so you won't have to deal with that anymore ;)

Haha, good to know. I need to meet(up) with you one of these days, got some questions about the bimmer, and such.

Tuesday nights, where and when?

Comment

Usually at Carlos' shop, but everyone just kinda moseyed over to mine. There was 10 bimmers there, 8 of them e30's, and that doesn't count the parts car lol.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

anyone got a good condition halfshaft laying around that they want to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                      anyone got a good condition halfshaft laying around that they want to sell?
                      like half a drive shaft?
                      I have a whole manual one

u want?

Comment

I believe he means the CV axle. You can get them at Advance for about $100 re-conditioned.
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:

Comment

I believe he means the CV axle. You can get them at Advance for about $100 re-conditioned.
                          Oh, gotcha.

Comment

Ding Ding, Force is correct.

:D

Comment

So....Now that John welded my broken part of my exhaust....a different part broke. I don't get how...

On the positive, it was right before the backbox, which I wanted to replace...so now I'm going to put a glasspack there I think...John I'll probably need some more welding soon

Comment

Just hit me up when you're ready mang, we will schedule you in ;)
                                Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 11-16-2010, 05:10 PM.
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X