No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a junk M10 head they need to get rid of....?
    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
      Anyone have a junk M10 head they need to get rid of....?
      What happened? Hulk having an issue, or something up your sleeve? lol
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
          What happened? Hulk having an issue, or something up your sleeve? lol
          Making a turbo mani for a customer, Hulk is running great. I need to stop by John to say wazzup..!!!
          Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Calendar's are here! Please send $18 payment to silence8@aol.com if you want one.

M3 by CondorSpeedShop, on Flickr

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
            •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Ahahahahahaha, it looks like its flying through space on fire or something

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                Making a turbo mani for a customer, Hulk is running great. I need to stop by John to say wazzup..!!!
                Ah ok! Hmm, thought I read something about the m10 and m30 having the same port spread, or was that the m42?

Yeah man, stop by when you are in the shop area. We are looking at houses out your way, might end up neighbors :D

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
                Ahahahahahaha, it looks like its flying through space on fire or something
                Yeah, don't know what to think, but it's amazing what can happen with a few laughs, leftover spray paint and an m20 head gasket lol
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

m54b30 never sold, so it got repaired! 2 bent exhaust valves and seat damage on an intake from the variable intake plate getting sucked into the engine! Runs great, smooth as silk, no codes, just don't know if the customer wants to pay for the new variable actuator lol.

Oh yeah, did I mention we have the master BMW Vanos timing tool set? :D
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

So have you decided on a gasket for the front of the shirt yet john?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

guys, I am starting to sell parts from my E30 to fund another project.

Up for sale are my rare Rial Webs in 15x8 along with Hankook 225x50x15 tires. Pictures and more information can be found here.

let me know, more to come!

Next will be my custom factory BMW MTech 2 kit that will fit on the Early Body. See Sig for an idea... asking $2000.00 firm for front bumper, valance, side skirts. panels, and rear bumper. Clear turns, sides and fogs not included.
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Picked up some e30 recaro ls seats for teh cheaps

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          guys, I am starting to sell parts from my E30 to fund another project.

Up for sale are my rare Rial Webs in 15x8 along with Hankook 225x50x15 tires. Pictures and more information can be found here.

let me know, more to come!

Next will be my custom factory BMW MTech 2 kit that will fit on the Early Body. See Sig for an idea... asking $2000.00 firm for front bumper, valance, side skirts. panels, and rear bumper. Clear turns, sides and fogs not included.
                          Noooooooooooooo!
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:

Comment

Noooooooooooooo!

Yeah, I just dont see a project in my future. Im working 7 days a week and dont have the time. Im also looking at moving to Phoenix in the future.... Im just looking at thousands of dollars just piled in my garage doing nothing at all. Its sad, but its also life.

:(
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Anybody have a crack free dash they are willing to donate to a just cause:p

Comment

Think vedubin01 has a nice crack-free dash, but don't know about free to take lol...
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X