No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to recommend FORCEDFIREBERD if u live in FLORIDA and have trouble with your e30... great guy, knows what he's doing and u can tell all the work he does its made with passion and dedication.. also want to thanks CARLOS(silence) for all the help and answering all my endless questions! thanks...
    well see how it goes tomorrow with the 24lbs and 7psi =)
    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Thanks Matias. Good thing you didn't just bring that car to anyone to get tuned, those inj are WAY too small! We will get you straightened out tomorrow, and anyone who says the Motronic ECU can't control boost just doesn't have the right guys working on the car. :)

EDIT: Change your signature, lol, you are running a turbo now, my man ;)
      john@m20guru.com
      Links:
      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Hmm. Wonder what 7psi feels like on the highway with a maxed out m20 AFM? ROFL
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

Feels good even dough it will cut at around 3000 rpm-3500 depend on gear... cant wait to get that m30 air flow meter.. wondering how it will be when it goes all the way to 6500rpms.. :p...
          My friend tire blew like 5 mins away from the shop.. good thing i had my spare bottlecap.

Comment

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/2213189821.html

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
            •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Yo Good & Tight, do you hang out on the Aprilia forums? I swear I have seen you somewhere else.. Either I've seen you there or e30tech or maybe just seen you too many times here.. I dunno.

Anybody know of some decent junkyards with a flow of e30s between MIA and FLL?

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                Yo Good & Tight, do you hang out on the Aprilia forums? I swear I have seen you somewhere else.. Either I've seen you there or e30tech or maybe just seen you too many times here.. I dunno.

Anybody know of some decent junkyards with a flow of e30s between MIA and FLL?
                Never heard of Aprilia forum, i'm on E30tech & Bimmerforums.
                U-Pull it by 441 & 595 is a good place for E30's.
                Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Hey, lookin for a good pass fender, rust free, paint dont matter;)

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Bought the m30 afm.... it should be here in 8-9 days..

Comment

So i bought the wrong wastegate for my manifold. I bought a tial 38 instead of a 44 :( Hopefully i can cut the 44 flange off and weld the 38 onto the manifold.

Comment

forcedfirebird can do it... i might be selling my megasquirt ms-1 extra..

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                          Thanks Matias. Good thing you didn't just bring that car to anyone to get tuned, those inj are WAY too small! We will get you straightened out tomorrow, and anyone who says the Motronic ECU can't control boost just doesn't have the right guys working on the car. :)

EDIT: Change your signature, lol, you are running a turbo now, my man ;)
                          It was cool meeting you guys last weekend. Thanks for the valve adjustment, John...car feels great and purrrs like a cat now...lol

Based on the experience, I'd gladly recommend anyone to your shop!

-Pabel
                          1990 BMW 325is 5spd - Brilliantrot
                          M52 - Scorpion exhaust - GAZ Coilovers

Comment

Does anybody want a cracked dash? I'm throwing it out.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Anyone know if Honda Civic Steelies fit on our cars. I need them just to roll a wreck around.

Don
                              Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by PannikAttk View Post
                                It was cool meeting you guys last weekend. Thanks for the valve adjustment, John...car feels great and purrrs like a cat now...lol

Based on the experience, I'd gladly recommend anyone to your shop!

-Pabel
                                Thanks! Was a pleasure meeting you as well, and since we were tuning the turbo car, you weren't bored lol. always enjoy chatting with e30 enthusiasts :)
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X