Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    ^^^ you in my neighborhood. Did it have gold wheels? I see one that sits nice but kinda beat that lives off of Kendall in that area..
    I know the one you are talking about, I live walking distance from that car, but it wasn't that car. The car was even lower and silver rims. I have seen the one with gold wheels once on the road driving done 87 ave, down to the falls. Easy to spot with missing front bumper.
    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

ill see you guys tonight! YEA BUDDY!

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
        Saw a red 4-door, nicely dropped, plastic bumper coming out of the chevron on kendall and 99th. I was in wife's car and it was leaving. Very nice stance. You on here?
        Did he have a euro vanity plate on the front bumper?

If so, I have seen him in Plantation before.. was in my white vert and we both nodded.. he was turning, going the way I came.

I saw a dude driving a 2002 on 95 SB going past the Biscayne Blvd exit once too.. lol.. I beeped and he gave me a quick wave but he looked extremely concentrated on making sure his eyes were on the road. Looked like he was really stressed to be driving that thing on 95. I'm sure 60MPH in a '02 is a whole 'nother level.

Comment

Ok, so we're still on for tonight with the meet. Like I said in my past post; we are meeting up in the parking lot behind La Carreta (restaurant) near the intersection of sw87th ave and bird rd (sw40th st).

Here's a link to find the place on google: Click here

We are going to hang out in the back left corner of the parking lot in front of the Auto Tag agency. (bottom right corner if you are looking at it on google maps)

Unfortunately, I'm not going to have my e30 because it is now in my garage being dismantled to get it ready for the body shop, but I'll be there in my work car.. gray honda insight.

See you guys there

Comment

im not going to make it.... maybe we can do another in the future and during the day or afternoon
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

last night was super fun! nice meeting you alex and grant! Monthly meet is now a go! last saturday of every month!

Comment

Yeah man. I'm feeling once a month would work out perfect. So last Saturday of every month it is. Same spot! I'll be out there.

It was nice meetin all of you guys who showed up. A bunch of E36 guys showed up too which made it a little less quiet.

See you guys at the next one.

I guess we can start it this month - 6/25, then 7/30, and so one

Comment

Im subscribing to this thread. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.
                  I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

Hey guys anyone local have a driveshaft for a 318is? Mine went out n need one asap if it helps i have the m42 with zf tranny.

Please call or text me at 561-346-8708

Thanks,
                    Diego

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                      Yeah man. I'm feeling once a month would work out perfect. So last Saturday of every month it is. Same spot! I'll be out there.

It was nice meetin all of you guys who showed up. A bunch of E36 guys showed up too which made it a little less quiet.

See you guys at the next one.

I guess we can start it this month - 6/25, then 7/30, and so one
                      Need to make it earlier though for people coming from up north

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                        Need to make it earlier though for people coming from up north
                        What time would work?

Comment

5 or 6? something so i can maybe leave by 9 or 10

Comment

I could def. do 6.. but I know some people might be spending their saturdays out on the water or somewhere else like bein stuck at work..

Anybody have any problem with 6PM on the last saturday of each month?

Comment

im gonna try to make it next time.
                              no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

anyone been to the u pull it?? looking for a 91 318is with grey carpet

Comment

Working...
                                X