• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet.. im gonna bring the smashed up mk4 jerta

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
      Suggestion for a Palm Beach county meet -

Sat Sept 3 and/or Sun Sept 4 There is a NASA race at PBIR. I'll be there instructing, there will be at least one Spec E30 there (probably two), Probably a couple of other E30street cars, lots of Spec Miatas, 944s, Z06 Vettes, other race cars, and it is a good excuse to get together and look at some cool cars on and off the track.

I can bring parts off my black 89 wreck and will provide free delivery of any Amsoil products you might like to purchase.

Links

www.lubedealer.com/dstevens
      Hey Don, that sounds great. I plan to be there for hpde1 in my 318. Maybe Ill get lucky and get to drive with you.
      See you then!
      -Jay G. (black 94 318i)
      -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
      2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

i think ill be up there as well, getting some seat time in my old mans track car.

Comment

Hey guys, anybody have a passenger fender they are willing to let go of for cheap? And maybe a good hood that isnt riddled with dents?

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by AbsorbantNut View Post
            Hey guys, anybody have a passenger fender they are willing to let go of for cheap? And maybe a good hood that isnt riddled with dents?
            there's a ""NEW" car at the shop talk to john.

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
            •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

i have one from Gordons Car
              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                i have one from Gordons Car
                Its even fender rolled.... :)
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

guys im looking for a fully functional geartag 240. please let me know if you have one via pm.

thanks

Comment

guys im selling tan vinyl sport seats all mechanicals work. pass great condition, drivers has typical bilster wear $250.00

Comment

So is anyone going to this meet? No word at all. I guess my trip to miami may be a morning run only.

---
                      I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.911597,-80.238739
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                        So is anyone going to this meet? No word at all. I guess my trip to miami may be a morning run only.

---
                        I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=26.911597,-80.238739

I was thinking I'd probably just end up stopping in at PBIR on the 3rd and 4th if there are gonna be some e30s there.

Who wants to meet up this saturday if their car doesn't get blown away on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                          I was thinking I'd probably just end up stopping in at PBIR on the 3rd and 4th if there are gonna be some e30s there.

Who wants to meet up this saturday if their car doesn't get blown away on Friday?

Hurricane took a turn lol.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I'm in as long as we're not getting wrecked.

e: NEVERMIND $400.

Comment

i need a full m20 swap to go into my buddys 318is,let me know who has one

Comment

$275 for the thule with bike carrier, let me know. Need it gone ASAP!

I don't know what's going on...
                                '86 325ES
                                http://www.flickr.com/photos/hector111/
                                http://www.vimeo.com/user2016947/videos

Comment

Working...
                                X