Miami FL people?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • getouth
    replied
    ^location camilus house....really lol

    Leave a comment:


  • FLG
    replied
    Just to say, element.. There is a nice valve spring adjustment tool. Yea it's not required but it's actually really handy to have. Makes em quick and spot on each time.

    Also John, please be sure to use lots of jb weld to hold my cage together.

    This guy is seiously a joke. You don't get people on your side by name calling like a child. Especially people on here who support the forum and the hobby.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • element6
    replied
    I know it's a long shot, but if there is any interest from you guys here, LMK

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    Guys I have a few extra Ultra 3 day passes for sale. Current face value for them are $400 each. I will be working Ultra this weekend and can meet you there, or on the beach before hand. First come first served. Paid not spoken for. Let me know!


    G

    Leave a comment:


  • mosmmc
    replied
    looking for for parts to swap my auto to manual , if anybody has any parts please hit me up.
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Goldfishbowl
    replied
    You talk a lot Gary. How about a picture of the rocker arm that WOT-Tech welded?

    Left you a message. Call me.
    Last edited by Goldfishbowl; 03-25-2014, 01:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    This guy is a fucking a retard. LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by g.ruff561
    So let me take up where I left off. Anyone who looks at the dates of the postings would know that John told on himself. I have had 8 calls from various forum members who agree that John told on himselfand they are surprised some put his ass out. I never said he welded my rocker arms. I asked was he repairing the cars or holding them for ransom, and HE replied with " I'm welding rocker arms". I NEVER mentioned what part of my engine was welded. But on the real it was welded rocker arms.

    So John, you didnt "THINK" of welding rocker arms then why did YOU say it. Not me you. The problem was not about a used head. We were talking about welded rocker arms. Dude you are making yourself look guilty. I was going 80 mph on I95 when my belt broke. You mean to tell me thats my head and there was almost no damage? The photo of the engine you are showing shows very little damage considering my speed when the belt broke. Nothing broke? And if you replaced the rocker arms on cylinder 5 and 6, point them out.
    Ummm. You wrote this on Feb 27th...

    Originally posted by g.ruff561
    ^^^^^^ I'm laughing but it's not funny. You think that's bad. I had a mechanic claim he would fix an engine that had lost a timing belt. Claims he sent the head to a machine shop. I just lost cylinder 5 and 6 a month ago after 25k and found out he had welded the head and some of the arms. Cost me $2,300 to redo his mess. My car now runs strong as hell. Wtf......

    I ain't mad just disgusted. Lesson learned.
    Accusing me of lying about the machine shop and welding rocker arms. I didn't "tell on myself", you accused me of things that are not true.

    And I don't know about you, but your head looked very damaged to me, all the valves were bent:





    The only belt I put on your car was the new one when the used head went on. The used head was machined and dropped on your car, didn't have to buy new rocker arms (or weld anything) since it came off a running car.

    When we met, it was for suspension work. Drop hats and springs. I asked when you had your belt done last, told you it was over due. Instead of lowering your car, maintenance should have been done first, you said "it will be fine".

    I came to your work and changed the accy belts for you because one broke, what shops do that?

    Later on called me because your car stalled on the highway. I drove up to you and diagnosed a broken belt. I called and used my personal AAA account to have your car towed, which later on my wife was cursing me later because we needed to use the tow and had to pay it out of pocket.

    Why? Because at the time I was working on cars as a hobby/side work and had a full time construction job, THOUGHT we might have been friends - the same reason you were charged so little in comparison to what you paid this go around. No shop name, just me a lift and some space I rented.

    Again, calling people names and cursing at them isn't doing any good and is actually breaking forum rules. No, I didn't ask anyone to defend me, they know mine and the shop's reputation. I know good and well welded rocker arms wouldn't last 1 mile, never mind 25,000.

    Leave a comment:


  • element6
    replied
    Originally posted by g.ruff561
    I lost cylinder 5 and 6 and when my engine was opened the tech could clearly see welded rocker arms, Where? cylinder five and six.
    • Your long, drawn out, rambling messages attacking everyone and everything in sight aren't bringing people on board to help you out.
    • Nobody from this thread called you to concur with your views and band together in your attack on John and his shop. If anybody even sides with your story, let's hear some names or see a post from one of your "supporters."
    • If this was all recent, the tech could see welded rocker arms, and you got it fixed, let's see the welded rocker arms! John already showed us the gallery of pictures of your engine and some of the work he did to it. Are you really going to make all of these wild claims and point fingers at everyone without a single picture to prove anything?
    • Why would anyone bother welding rocker arms? John has limited time. Rocker arms are inexpensive. When parts are needed he discloses this fact to the customer and orders them after customers approval. He wouldn't waste his time welding a busted rocker arm back together. I don't even know how you would adjust the valve gap if you tried using a welded rocker arm. The geometry of it would be all messed up and it probably wouldn't even fit right.
    • Why do you even need any special tools to adjust valve gap when there are no hydraulic lifters on this engine? I've done it myself 3 times now just for fun. Feeler gauge, allen key, and a 10mm open ended wrench. What is so special about that? You don't need any more of a "proper" tool than those three common tools.
    • Final point - If you want it done right. Do it yourself. Quit bitching. Stop being lazy.
    • Nice post count - 666


    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    Miami FL people?

    Dude shut the fuck up. I understand if you had a bad experience and you want to tell everyone but you don't have to keep rambling on.
    Last edited by BDSax; 03-25-2014, 01:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.ruff561
    replied
    I heard you miss me. So now I'm back. And we got some heavy hitters this time. ZM Blue hater and vedude. Umm notice the lower case v. Lmao. Im just saying, little v.

    So let me take up where I left off. Anyone who looks at the dates of the postings would know that John told on himself. I have had 8 calls from various forum members who agree that John told on himselfand they are surprised some put his ass out. I never said he welded my rocker arms. I asked was he repairing the cars or holding them for ransom, and HE replied with " I'm welding rocker arms". I NEVER mentioned what part of my engine was welded. But on the real it was welded rocker arms.

    So John, you didnt "THINK" of welding rocker arms then why did YOU say it. Not me you. The problem was not about a used head. We were talking about welded rocker arms. Dude you are making yourself look guilty. I was going 80 mph on I95 when my belt broke. You mean to tell me thats my head and there was almost no damage? The photo of the engine you are showing shows very little damage considering my speed when the belt broke. Nothing broke? And if you replaced the rocker arms on cylinder 5 and 6, point them out. There should be at least 4 new rocker arms in your photo. Can you prove that that is even my engine? Even then a used head still should be sent to a machine shop for resurfacing. By the way John. You quoted me $800, but you charged me $1,200. You NEVER, EVER, EVER gave me a reciept. And I paid you every dime.

    I have called 18 BMW shops both cooperate and independent. From a BMW store in Farfax, Va. down the coast to several shops in Miami. Not one of them recommends welding rocker arms. Never. Ever. Under no circumstances. My belt broke18 months after you did a timing belt, tensioner, water pump, hoses, coolant, valve cover gasket. And when I came to pick my car up you had put used coolant in my car, used oily coolant, and tried to convince me that I needed a head gasket. I drove my car home. Rough idle and all. I got uo the next morning and did a coolant flush and used Prestone ccolant. I prefer Prestone because the green color will let you knoew if there is oil in the coolant bottle. Ran the snot out of the car for 2 days and got no cooolant oil mixture. I have had clean coolant for 4 years. Did you mention to ZM BLUE DUDE and VEDUDE that I bought you 3 gallons of Prestone over to your shop the next day? Did you mention that I stopped a Snap-on truck and bought the correct spring loaded tool to use when doing E30 valve adjustments and gave it to you.

    So John since you dont want to argue on the internet. Did you mention that I always paid you more than the price you quoted me. In other words when you charged me $60.00, I gave you an extra $20. If you charged me $100, I gave you an extra $25. Because at that time I trusted you. Did you mention that? Did you mention that one night I was in your shop late and your garbage can was over flowing. The next day I bought you a 33 gallon Rubbermaid garbage can and a case of plastic bags. Did you mention that? Did you mention how many times you left me in your shop by myself when you went to test drive a car? Anything ever missing John? Did you mention about the messages left on your phone the saturday I came down and BIG BELLY BEN made an issue about me looking at a car. Not only that but I apologized by text and on this thread to your customer if they felt disrespected. Im not apologizing to you because you were made aware but you never told Ben. You just sat back and let bullshit happen.

    By the way Ben, I knew it was you. I know bullshit when I smell it. You were not even here when John did a "valve job" on my car. And just like E30 gangsta you got fucked by your boy. Why did you not mention the phone conversations you and I had about John's shop? You forgot? Post the text you and I made to each other.

    Oh yeah ZM Blue what the fuck ever. Who are you to get involved with a regional dispute over service and money? You arrogant stank bastard. Just because you sponser this forum does not give you the right to interfere. You are a sponsor, not a moderator. You do not run me. Thats that ego maniac, good ole boy network you got going. The answer to why its being bought up now is because I JUST FOUND OUT NOW. Read my post. I lost cylinder 5 and 6 and when my engine was opened the tech could clearly see welded rocker arms, Where? cylinder five and six. And I stood right there when he did the compression check and leak down. This is no rumor, no hearsay. I saw them. And by the way, I got an itemized reciept with every part, every hose, machine shop service, every replaced rocker arm, every clamp on it. Plus the cost of labor. I tell you what. If you love John that much, why dont you order up some welded rocker arms for your inventory? Or better yet refund me the $3,500 I spent. Ok $1,200. Alright.......alright... the original quote of $800. Lmao. By the way. Where did you get the info for your posting about my relationship with Wot-Tech? You didnt get it here cause I can find not any post with that info in it. Good ole boy network.

    And vedubin..........notice the lower case v. While I respect everyones opinion. I sense a little hostility in the way you post. You seem to enjoy this countires freedom of speech, freedom of expression, the strength of our military, and our right to vote. Guys like you always speak of the TRUTH in government. And transparency in Washington, D.C....................... Ok. Truth is, John told on himself.

    You good ole boys, and you know who you are, can let this go our keep it going. Dont matter to me. I can hold my end.
    Peace

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Selling a 1989 alpine white 325i automatic on tan interior. Great daily in good shape, comes with stock 14 bbs basketweaves. Has new timing belt, water pump, head job, pads, rotors, bmc, brand new pioneer radio and misc interior items. Asking $3500 if anyone is interested please let me know car is located in Miami, FL.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30
    Make it when I'm actually in the country and can go please! Still bitter that I couldn't attend the last one.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    What would be easier than me looking at my magic 8 ball would be for you to tell me what dates you will be in the country lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by keefy6
    have yet to see anything concrete on the meet; has there been a date set yet. when is it.
    Make it when I'm actually in the country and can go please! Still bitter that I couldn't attend the last one.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • keefy6
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 gangsta
    LMAO whatever you say g gruff I can careless. Cant wait for the 2nd annual keep it oldschool meet!!!
    have yet to see anything concrete on the meet; has there been a date set yet. when is it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...