• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g.ruff561
    replied
    Oh shit, Checked my lines, I got fish.
    Time to fry these mofo's. Let's go.....

First Fish: Silence. I dont know why you persist in bormancing John @ What tech evey time he is called to question on the forum. One thing I like about social media is that you can go back and check shit out. I challenge anyone to check my post and see that Silence ALWAYS posts a response to my post or anyone else when they post something negative about John. Check the forum. Everytime someone questions John's ability, Silence has gotta carry John's jock strap. John is a grown ass man. Well err, my bad, he's grown, I'm just playing. LET HIM ANSWER HIS CRITICS. I never said he was not a good "guy". I said he fucked up my car. And who are you to judge somebody else's post? If Jasons' post are random, so what. You are not the forum Jesus. You have a great business going with specialty suspension parts. Good job. Do you. Stop being jealous of somebody else's work. If John is such a good guy, why did you move out of the shop you shared with him. You love him that much, move back. We all know why. Because his business model sucks.

Funny besides making money from the E30 community, you have NEVER sponsored an event. Nothing. Nada. Zero. Cero. 2 years ago I spent my own money putting a meet together, I had t-shirts made up, baseball caps, door prizes, free bottled water because of the heat. Great location. 5 cars showed up. I wasnt mad. It is what it is. However I gave it a try. What have you done but had your little private backyard "shopque" so you could invite a chosen few. I remember when they had the big meet last year. Guys were fucking with someone about his car having a rust finish. So what. Its his car. Its his beauty. This forum was not created for judgement. It was created IMHO for the e30 family to share ideas and conversation and fellowship. And to the peeps who did sponser last years meet. Thanks.

Element 6. Money is a personal matter. We all have a business to run. Its called family. I manage my family like a business. Water, gas, light, insurance, etc. Ask any E30 owner trying to maintain their car. There is always a project. Heres the deal, thats my money I spent. Not yours. Why dont you take your engine over there and let John weld your rocker arms. Better yet lets swap engines since you admire his work. I never said he fucks up all cars, I said he fucked up my car. And I would not have said that if he hadn't opened his mouth. If it was that important to me I would have outed his ass long time ago. He outed himself. And he had the nerve to mock me and laugh about it. He didnt say he didnt do it. He never defended himself. He still hasnt. If you dont think money is personal try owing it to the wrong person.

Fuck. Im just warming up. E30Gangsta. Since you made a personal comment, Im about to spread your cheeks. With your Kanye West ass personality. I never co sign on a mans money unless I know for sure what Im talking. You say I'm out of line. John pimped YOUR ass. The morning of that video, John was supposed to meet me at his shop. I needed a AFM for my vert. He told me to come down that saturday am he had one. I drove from Wellington to his shop and he was not there. I waited and rung his phone, waited and rung his phone for about an hour. No response. John always says he has cars for sale, or knows someone selling. So I was LOOKING at the car out front. LOOKING. Nothing was missing. Nothing was damaged. Nothing was vandalized. And I called him and left him a message that I was going to look at the car. So he knew. Ben, didnt know, you didnt know. But John knew. No I didnt get permission before hand but he was made aware. Opened the door, checked out the condition of the interior, looked to see if there was rust in the trunk and left. No harm. On the drive back, I left another voice mail asking if the car was for sale. No call back. Later that night, I got a text with the video attached saying what was I doing at his shop looking at a customers car. Didnt know it was a customers car and my apologies to the customer. But there was never any intent but a look. When he knew before the video was sent to me. Man thats foul. As a matter of fact I also let the guy next door to Johns shop, who goes to the auction, repairs and resales cars know I was going to check out the car. Hell it could have been his car. You know what the guy next door told me. He was tired of John abusing him being nice by letting him park cars in his bay. How would I know this if I had no conversation with the guy in the next bay. So your bitch ass got pimped by YOUR boy. Really if John thought I was vandalizing that car he would have contacted PD. Why would he not put that info out to the forum family 2 years ago? You know why? Because he knew I left him those messages. Why would "Goldfish Bowl" post it now. You know why, cause someone gotta fade what really went down with my car.

And to "Goldfish Bowl". Just to show how haters do. You have 2 posts. And one of them was to post a video of me LOOKING at a car. You are officially a HATER. That is soooo sad. Get Johns dick out your mouth and put yourself up front. Are you a man or a mouse. Identify yourself. 2 post. You invented a avatar just to hate on me? Lmao..............Tooo funny.

So heres me. I didnt start this. I said nothing for 2 years. Know why? Lesson learned. But im not gonna lie down and let a man lie to my face and mock me on a public forum. Some of you may not reconize until you have to spend $3,500 out of your pocket. $1,200 at Wot-Tech and $2,300 elsewhere. Not cool. I aint mad, angry, bitter, or other wise. My friends dont sign into a forum to boost my morale. Friends dont jack you up, they hold you down. You start a fight, you gotta fight. As far as I'm concerned the issue is squashed. Let it go, lets get back on track or you guys can fan the fire. Your choice. Me, I'm chill.
    Peace

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
    Anyone parting a e28/e24 or early e30 I need the external fuel pump.
    They are cheap enough to pick up new. Generally if they have been sitting, they gum up and won't work for long.

Leave a comment:

• RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    Anyone parting a e28/e24 or early e30 I need the external fuel pump.

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied
    I co sign anyone who's looking for a REAL bimmer shop in south fl & ur not trying to fund people kids through college, go see Al @ BOWLA'S MOTOR WORKS
    they r the REAL BIG MAN

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rasjgo1; 03-18-2014, 07:54 AM. Reason: mis spelled

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395153875129.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	7164756 I have a few cars & this shop is who sorts out anything for me
    They r most importantly HONEST
    AND KNOW BMW LIKE THE BACK OF THEIR HANDS

OH & no ass kissing to get ur car fixed,just GREEN BACKS

Last edited by rasjgo1; 03-18-2014, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied
    Originally posted by woc View Post
    Dam, I paid over $800 in fees and shit, and got points. Your case got dissmissed?
    Im close to Coconut creek man, what does your e30 look like? I never see them around here.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395153060433.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	7164755

Me & the family do get out to often
    They mostly stay on chill mod
    And I haven't had time to really touch da road
    But when I do we can make a link

Leave a comment:

• 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by timeisluck View Post
    is anyone here local interested in an M-Technic 2 aero kit for a late model convertible?
    Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
    My brother might be, he is out of town for another month though.
    Checking in! What are you looking to get for it? Pics?

Shoot me an email, DcSauer82@gmail.com

I have plans but will happily put them aside to get good looking, or good priced decent mtech2 kit.

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395152802571.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	7164754
    Getting my bbs game up to date

Last edited by rasjgo1; 03-18-2014, 07:54 AM. Reason: edit

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395152702296.jpg
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	7164753
    Got a extra set
    Will to trade

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1395152520649.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	7164752
    With ecu/key/clustet/ews/ and even throw in a bill of sale too

Leave a comment:

• 3toedshewie
    replied
    Price?
    is anyone here local interested in an M-Technic 2 aero kit for a late model convertible?

Leave a comment:

• RondoAcapriccio
    replied

My brother might be, he is out of town for another month though.

Leave a comment:

• timeisluck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldfishbowl View Post
    Ill play. Can anyone guess who this guy is, rummaging through a car that isn't his, without permission?

-Ben
    This is the best second post ever.

And wow g gruff out of line dude.

Leave a comment:

• DTMbimmer07
    replied
    Have a few parts for M20's seeing if any locals want them.

VAC Motorsports springs and retainers with 18k on them $300 for both.

CX racing 130mm connecting rods with ARP hardware, with 5 good seta pistons(one was destroyed when spark plug fell apart into motor) also have 18k on them for $320

Freshly rebuilt A/C compressor. Got it rebuilt last year right before winter never got it hooked up. $200 Firm

I also have a full exhaust from the headers all the back for sale as well. It's authentic BAV auto headers that go to two 2.25" mandrel bent pipes to a CM performance muffler. Headers are ceramic coated. Text for pictures. Price is $1050 (exhaust is for a e30)

Will be posting more parts later as well as pictures for the things that don't have any pictures.

I have a bunch of other small m20 stuff. If you are looking for something in particular feel free to PM or Text me with any questions
    Last edited by DTMbimmer07; 08-30-2016, 08:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X