No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.........The 3 spoke sport steering wheel has a big horn button in the center. The M-Tech one steering wheel has 3 spokes but the horn buttons are at the front of each spoke. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Do you have the M-Tech one wheel and how much are you asking?

Comment

I'll be at Sebring tomorrow for the Miata event. Will be driving a white 325is.

J

Comment

Originally posted by slippery View Post
          I'll be at Sebring tomorrow for the Miata event. Will be driving a white 325is.

J
          Were you at Sebring? We all just got home.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Yeah, I was there but not running my car. I walked through the paddocks but everyone was busy working on their cars and did not want to bother. I talked to "durty e30".

My car was somewhere on the grass there:

Comment

you should have stopped to chat.

Comment

Every one was like on a mission trying to get ready for the next heat, did not want to bother

There was a super clean early e30, red and it said "sponsored by mom" on the back. Anyone here?

J

Comment

You shouldve talked to us! I would've gladly stopped what I was doing

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                    No.........The 3 spoke sport steering wheel has a big horn button in the center. The M-Tech one steering wheel has 3 spokes but the horn buttons are at the front of each spoke. Thanks for the feedback.

actually Jin was right. the Mtech I wheel is tri spoke with 3 seoerate horn buttons. the Mtech II wheel has the whole center as the horn. i have 1 for sale here

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Looking for a G260 and driveshaft.

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                        actually Jin was right. the Mtech I wheel is tri spoke with 3 seoerate horn buttons. the Mtech II wheel has the whole center as the horn. i have 1 for sale here

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=264449
                        I personally thought he was talking about the vert wheel/sport wheel the whole time

Like deeessss:

G.Ruff, I'd give you mine, but I don't see any Nardi's for sale to replace it with right now.

Comment

Element you are exactly right. The wheel you have pictured is the one I want. Trade my air bag plus a few bucks. That way you have something to steer with until the Nardi shows up. I hate my airbag wheel. Or is your car a DD. hit me back. Text talk email. And thanks for the follow up.............G.

Comment

Meet you halfway up 95. I will bring the wrench and socket to make the swap. Or I got dibs when the Nardi hits your mail box.

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                              I personally thought he was talking about the vert wheel/sport wheel the whole time

Like deeessss:

G.Ruff, I'd give you mine, but I don't see any Nardi's for sale to replace it with right now.
                              That is a nice looking wheel. I'd like to have one too if there are more than one floating around,

Don
                              Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                                Meet you halfway up 95. I will bring the wrench and socket to make the swap. Or I got dibs when the Nardi hits your mail box.
                                PM'd. straight trade if you need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X