Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
    In addition to Thursday's meet, several of us from the Condor Speed Shop, WOT Tech, and Mad Motors will be at Homestead Miami speedway race and driver's ed. There will be at least 3 e30s racing and several more in the DE. Admission is free.

Don

You guys should go! It's a lot of fun, and as Don said, it will only cost your gas.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Looking for a cheap m42, looking to a rebuild, please let me know what you have.
      Thanks
      Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'm visiting Florida for the first time and loving it! I left Canada in a blizzard and arrived in shorts. You guys are so lucky to live here!

I'm staying in Marco Island and I've seen a few E30's around. Anyone from r3v in the area?
        sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
          I am looking for 2 VGC E30 bottle caps. Hit me back by call or text. 561-758-7218. Looking to spend $25.00 each and I can pick them up in Palm Beach County or meet halfway in Broward or Dade.
          Thanks Guys.
          You still looking for some bottlecaps? I have some for sale.
          Shawn Waggoner
          Track Rat Motorsports
          '87 325iS, '86 325eS ChumpCar

Comment

Ok I should be at the pines meet tonight at 11pm

Comment

Trackrat. Where are you located in Lake Worth? I am close to the Lake Cherleston area. Hypoluxo and Jog. At this point, I only need one. Hit me back on my cell.

Thanks.

Comment

Anybody have a lead on a tranny for E46 for sale? I need one asap. Automatic. Decent miles. Non steptronic. For 99 328i. Hit me up. Call or text. 561-758-7218.

Peace

Comment

Three transmissions came in the 99.

4 speed
                  5 speed (post 7/99 production)
                  5 speed (pre- 7/99 production)
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

My tranny is A5S360R. Production date 1998-08-04. Thanks John. Good lookin out.

Comment

That's a 5l40e made by General Motors (Allison France, assembled in Germany), GM uses "5" for the gear count, "L" for longitudinal, 40 being the torque rating in the part number.

You have an early transmission, they are running about $1k-1300 in Florida if you want a warranty of any kind.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

I understand this tranny also came in the "earlier" 5 series.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                          That's a 5l40e made by General Motors (Allison France, assembled in Germany), GM uses "5" for the gear count, "L" for longitudinal, 40 being the torque rating in the part number.

You have an early transmission, they are running about $1k-1300 in Florida if you want a warranty of any kind.
                          We got a whiz kid :razz:

Comment

Whiz kid is right. Now I am trying to get my hands on this tyranny. And I am still trying to confirm if the same tranny came in the 97 - 2001 5 series.

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                              We got a whiz kid :razz:
                              ;) Thanks for the kind words. You have a nice build going at the shop, hopefully the headers will be here soon so we can get the car moving under it's own power!

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                              Whiz kid is right. Now I am trying to get my hands on this tyranny. And I am still trying to confirm if the same tranny came in the 97 - 2001 5 series.
                              Gary, we can get them for you all day long, with warranty, are you trying to get something on the uber-cheap? Just hate to see clients spending money twice because they didn't want to pay to do it right the first time. Too many time we have installed inferior parts, just to have to re-install them later when the supplied parts fail.
                              Last edited by ForcedFirebird; 01-06-2013, 08:36 PM.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

I have a $500 roller shell for sale. would make a good Chump Car.

Comment

Working...
                                X