No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a front set of black comfort seats. 8 out of 10 condition. No tears no rips. They do have the right shoulder twist. It was there when I got them. Asking $175.00 obo. Talk or text 561-758-7218.

Comment

Thanks. going to hold out for sports for a bit longer. If not I'll let you know.

Comment

What do you plan on spending for the sport seats?

Comment

I plan on spending what I have to for the right set.

Comment

I have a 9 out of 10 pair of vert black leather front sports seats. No rips no tears. The only problem is the mechanisms needs adjusting. Text me for pics at 561-7587218.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
              I have a 9 out of 10 pair of vert black leather front sports seats. No rips no tears. The only problem is the mechanisms needs adjusting. Text me for pics at 561-7587218.
              If he doesn't want them lmk. I need front and back black seats for my vert.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Send a text. I will send pics later today.
                Last edited by g.ruff561; 06-30-2013, 09:08 AM. Reason: Mis-spelling

Comment

I have rear black leather seats for vert. 9 out of 10 condition. No rips no tears. Top and bottom seat only. I also have some custom fiberglass black rear speaker enclosures. These inclosures allow deeper magnets for aftermarket 5.25 speakers. Must see to appreciate. Anyone interested hit me with a text. We can talk price when you see them. I paid $100 each to have them made.

Comment

Selling a 1988 BMW 528e with 12 valve "super eta" engine and 5-speed manual transmission. This is the 2.7 liter E-bottom end with an I-head from the factory. It is also equipped with a 2.93 differential. 208k on a broken odo. I purchased this car from the original california owner & have all records since new. I recently replaced the timing belt, water pump, plugs, cap, rotor, new clutch, 2.5 m20 flywheel and 2.9 diff recently. Newer tires. Has a few dings and scratches. Solid chassis, the only rust is around the trunk seal. The drivers side seat is torn. Needs a muffler. Dash is 9/10. All electronics, lights, windows, switches work. Estimated 25.0 miles per gallon.

3k obo

ad: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/3905054054.html

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                      Selling a 1988 BMW 528e
                      That thing is in nice shape for $3k. Very tempting. GLWS

Comment

Guys, we are meeting this Friday at towers shops!

more info here

Comment

anyone know a place that can re-wrap my mtec1 steering wheel? estimated cost?
                          sigpic

Comment

I have gotten quite a few responses to my ad for the black sport seats. No emails please. Talk or text only. 561-758-7218.

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
                              anyone know a place that can re-wrap my mtec1 steering wheel? estimated cost?
                              You can attempt to do it yourself... IIRC the kit is only like 80$

Comment

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...3#post26575553

Has anyone done this before or does know What's this waffle part# needed to attempt this
                                Or what
                                It seems to be top secret
                                No one is say a mf ing thing anywhere I've looked

Comment

Working...
                                X