• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, if thats the case, party at my dads house! its minutes from Moroso
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
      Looks like its supposed to rain all day :(
      I've been looking at that. Fun factor goes down but I can hear a sigh of relief from my wallet. Still hoping for an occasional shower instead of a full day of rain.

- Erick
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Rain ftw. makes me go faster.

Comment

Why don't you guys come up to Tampa on Saturday for my early birthday party? Celebration station!

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
            Why don't you guys come up to Tampa on Saturday for my early birthday party? Celebration station!
            Change it to Sunday and I'll stop by to say Happy Birthday :)
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
              Rain ftw. makes me go faster.
              Bullshit. Sorry, but it is.

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              They stopped the last Ter Tech event when it started raining. Would they do that again? Rain makes my camera sad.
              Um... I'd say no, but OctaneTV will be out there again. Since it's a practice, I guess any footage counts... soooo... I dunno. Maybe?

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                Bullshit. Sorry, but it is.

Um... I'd say no, but OctaneTV will be out there again. Since it's a practice, I guess any footage counts... soooo... I dunno. Maybe?
                You have not seen me slide in like 1 1/2 year in the rain. Next time ill add the / sarcasm for you btw. And most people are more cautious in the rain and initiate slower etc etc. Not me. Just because you do doesnt mean i do. Have fun @ moroso its a sick track you should have fun there.
                Last edited by e30 gangsta; 05-31-2007, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I saw you understeer your life away at the triangle earlier this year, and in the warehouse event (low grip surface... sorta like rain), which was particularly interesting, because I wasnt understeering in my car, I had shitty 215s and you had 225s. Best of all... Luis, in a completely stock car with all seasons was rocking out just as much as I was... yet your car which is 1/2 way in between.......didn't.

Sorry. Rain lowers your grip and you will not go any faster. If it rains this Saturday, your car better be there and if you iniciate any lower than 90mph, you're full of shit. And dont say you cant pick up the speed, you have an entire 1/4 mile drag strip to build it. Put up or shut up.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                    I saw you understeer your life away at the triangle earlier this year, and in the warehouse event (low grip surface... sorta like rain), which was particularly interesting, because I wasnt understeering in my car, I had shitty 215s and you had 225s. Best of all... Luis, in a completely stock car with all seasons was rocking out just as much as I was... yet your car which is 1/2 way in between.......didn't.

Sorry. Rain lowers your grip and you will not go any faster. If it rains this Saturday, your car better be there and if you iniciate any lower than 90mph, you're full of shit. And dont say you cant pick up the speed, you have an entire 1/4 mile drag strip to build it. Put up or shut up.
                    Have fun on saturday ill see you there.

Comment

After a nights rest. I have nothing to prove to you. And when i say rain makes me go faster. Its does because i try faster turns that i normally would not be able to slide because my hp situation. Not all turns on the street allow you to build the speed needed when the pavements wet. Thats what i was trying to state. Your comments were heard though. See ya 2 morrow.

Comment

Any updates?
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

yeah, it was pretty badass. it rained off and on but it was a pretty nice day.

Comment

Man, it rained here like a SOB today. Is it going on tomorrow as well?
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

no, i think it was saturday from 8-4. I met a guy that i use to race karts with 10 years ago who was running a e30 m3. and there was like 6 e30s total that i saw. Nice turnout altogether

Comment

Hey guys,

Anyone know of any local companies (in Dade, Broward or WPB counties) that will repair (slightly) bent wheels? So far I've come across several (outside of Florida) but their prices are a bit high at $120+ per. I need to have 3 wheels straightened so looking to save some money here. Thanks!
                                Last edited by AlpineIS; 06-04-2007, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X