--Hayden--
    '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
    '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
    '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
    www.G2IC.com

Comment

Where in Miami is the car?

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
      Would one of you miami guys be interested in checking out a car or two for me? I'm looking to buy a nice shell for my turbo m30 project, and want a rust free shell. A dent here or there doesn't hurt the sleeper effect. Paypal compensation offered for your time (and some brews when I fly down to pick the car up).

Thanks.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^ If it's Broward (Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale/Pompano), I'll gladly check it out as well
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Ok guys here it is... The meet will be may 12th. @ 11 am @ the helipad in downtown miami. We will be driving north on i-95 to extreme indoor karting. We are leaving the helipad @ 12 o clock noon!! Everyone is invited to this bmw meet. All the updated information will be posted here once i finalize it. I spoke to the local e30 crew and they agreed to bring 3 e30 m3's and a couple of e21's. So hopefully the oldskool bmws get noticed. If you have any questions post up. Here is a link to the meet on e46 fanatics.

Comment

i'll start asking for the day off from now !!!
            --Hayden--
            '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
            '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
            '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
            www.G2IC.com

Comment

I have a tan vinyl back seat from my 89 325i available. It's FREE, just come pick it up. I will not ship it, so don't ask. It is in very good shape, it just needs a little cleaning. Use it as-is, try out some black paint or dye, whatever. Just come get it. I am going out of town on sunday morning for a few days, it will be available today or after the 27th for pick-up. It goes in the dumpster on the 29th. I am located in Miami Beach.

Thanks!

-Ben
              surfga@yahoo.com

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
              97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Mpressive,

Hey I want to get with you on some things about the m/s50 swap. Are you going to make it to the meet next month? If so I can bother you there if not hit me up on PM and Ill ask away!

Hope all is well!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  Mpressive,

Hey I want to get with you on some things about the m/s50 swap. Are you going to make it to the meet next month? If so I can bother you there if not hit me up on PM and Ill ask away!

Hope all is well!
                  No prob. I am not sure if I can make it to the meet, but we can still chat about the swap. PM if you need my number again. I'd be glad to help out.

-B

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
                  97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Add me to the list. I bought a 91 318is and I am in the process of restoring it, the car is not in bad conditions but it has some rust. I started taking out the interior, bumpers, fenders, and other parts. As soon as I get rust under control I will start painting it. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Hot mtech II by the way. Guille always talks about your car, no wonder.

Comment

^^^ sup fidel! And hell yeah gordons car is off the shizzle!

Comment

his car isnt better then mine..... :)
                        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

hells yeah..........

Comment

damn r3ved ^^

Comment

Originally posted by iNetForce View Post
                              Add me to the list. I bought a 91 318is and I am in the process of restoring it, the car is not in bad conditions but it has some rust. I started taking out the interior, bumpers, fenders, and other parts. As soon as I get rust under control I will start painting it. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Hot mtech II by the way. Guille always talks about your car, no wonder.

Thanks man, working hard on it. The car is in the shop today going for install. Surprise at the meet, hope it turns out like I hope!

Comment

wish is was going, oh well, i guess ill plan the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X