Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    yup trying to make this one. Could use a hand with the car one day if anyone would like to lend a hand. Hard part I cant do it here... I have a carpet install and front spring adjust I would like to get done for this. If not maybe the Mtech strips.

Who else is going?
    When and where? I'd like to help. I am off 'till Friday. LMK.

-Ben
    305-724-8017

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
    97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

my house thursday?

Comment

Hey, your house or the one down my way? Id be down! Ben I was going to call you to see if you wanted to lend a hand with the stripes. I need to get these on for a picture or two.

Also guys, I might have a job at Active. Have a formal meeting with them. This is round 2! I could see this e30 becoming a beast soon if Im able to land the second job!

Fingers Crossed!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Good luck with the job. They are good people down there.

I can be around tomorrow afternoon at Gangsta's house (off Bird rd.) LMK

97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

yeah my house 2 morrow. i can get there the earlyest. 730 :(

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
              yeah my house 2 morrow. i can get there the earlyest. 730 :(
              What r u going to do??

E30 325is '89
              E46 330ci '04

Comment

G, that might be to late to start a project like carpet. Ben if you would not mind lending a hand on the pinstripes I could use some extra guidance. G, what are you up to this weekend?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  G, that might be to late to start a project like carpet. Ben if you would not mind lending a hand on the pinstripes I could use some extra guidance. G, what are you up to this weekend?
                  That's cool. I have a meeting at work between 4-5pm. Other than that, I have the whole day, except of course the game that starts at 8:00pm. Call me tomorrow and let me know.

Comment

Im free sunday. the rest of the weekend is taken though.

Comment

today is not looking good weather wise to do the pinstripes. Its raining here and is forecasted all day. Sunday might be a better day to tackle some of these projects.

Comment

whats up guys, sorry I was a no show. I was down again for the 2nd week in a row.

But today I have been beaten out of the nicest Mtech2 in Miami. Someone on the forums that has his car down at M Motors is so fucking sick. Hartge valve cover, headers, mtech interior beautiful freaking car! Hats off guy, that is what my car wants to be when it grows up!

But all, I expect everyone to show up at this car show this weekend. ITs going to be big. In fact there are two meets that day. One day and other at night! So car filled weekend this coming weekend.

Fuck the storm!

Comment

ill be @ both

Comment

both???
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

anybody interested in meeting up caravan?
                              sigpic

Comment

Im down, dont know what the e46s are doing but if Louis can pull off some magic, there is going to be a really nice reversion to his beast!

Anyone having a work on car weekend for this? Me being in the hospital for the last two of them has gotten my car way out of mess and could use some love. All I can offer here is a nice wash bay and cover for waxing...

After seeing that other Mtech2 car, Im now sad! And got to catch up...

Make yourself known sir, before I start posting spy photos!

Comment

Working...
                                X