Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year everyone.
    Hope you had a great time and I wish you all the best for 08'.
    sigpic

Comment

Yo. Gordon.

LOL I was looking for those tools the other day and I totally forgot I loaned them to you. I know you painted your bro's bumper, Did you get it on the same day?

Also, I know for a fact that I have those little screws that hold the door latch in my Screw collection. So I can save you a junkyard run.

I will ask Victor's mechanic if he rents or loans out his outside lift when I see him next week if you have not found one.
      sigpic

Comment

hey guys i went down to the u pull it on 441 today, and i was suprised to find a lot of e30s, like 6 or 7. most of them still had a decent amout of parts left. i saw a few pairs of sport seats that were pretty beat, but for 30 bucks it might be worth it. also me and my friend looked in the back part where the forklift guy gets them from and we saw one 318 i in the front that we looked in but wasnt inthe best of shape, then we got in trouble. but i saw 2 or 3 more back there so some new ones might be coming out soon. and what is up with this weather, i only have one more week of florida sun untill i have to go back to school in philly, it better get warmer.

Comment

well guys, i finally found a moonroof. not in best of condition but glass is perfect and so is the frame. the tabs are just missing. gotta love the junkyards!
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

dude is there a late model e30 up in the yards? I desperetly need two plastic bumpers (front and rear)
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by soflawussbag View Post
              hey guys i went down to the u pull it on 441 today, and i was suprised to find a lot of e30s, like 6 or 7. most of them still had a decent amout of parts left. i saw a few pairs of sport seats that were pretty beat, but for 30 bucks it might be worth it. also me and my friend looked in the back part where the forklift guy gets them from and we saw one 318 i in the front that we looked in but wasnt inthe best of shape, then we got in trouble. but i saw 2 or 3 more back there so some new ones might be coming out soon. and what is up with this weather, i only have one more week of florida sun untill i have to go back to school in philly, it better get warmer.

I was there are well. No late models, except for a 91-92 vert missing the front bumper and with a messed up rear bumper. Not a great great selection... just a bunch of etas and two verts.

By the way... to hell with M&L. Two e30s and both early models... and a stripped to hell e36. M50TU was still there though.
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                well guys, i finally found a moonroof. not in best of condition but glass is perfect and so is the frame. the tabs are just missing. gotta love the junkyards!
                once my new tabs are done well make urs.

Comment

im thinking about hacking up the saab 9000 moonroof i have and use those. should be the same

Edit: THOUSAND POST! to slow erick
                  Last edited by BDSax; 01-03-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

And this is definetly 1,000 posts on this thread.

Ok, I'll go get a life now.

Feedback Thread

Comment

to slow erick

Comment

Not by the main forum standard, which is one post behind. If you look at the Gatherings forum, this post I'm typing right now is 1,002, your last one is 1,001, therefore I get 1k. :D

And no one cares what standard you go by. The fact is I win damn it. >.<

Feedback Thread

Comment

Hello, who has a red e30 with some brozit parts in the Florida area? Like we were at the light and I was like ":yikes: another e30 in hialeah!!"

Who is it, lets do some meets. :thumbup:

Any meet happening this week? I got my car up and running agian. Lets do it!

Comment

Tomorrow sunday. my house on bird road and 57 ave. time. 1pm

call me if you want to come. 786 286 8762

me and 240ze30 will be there probablly vedubin also

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                              Tomorrow sunday. my house on bird road and 57 ave. time. 1pm

call me if you want to come. 786 286 8762

me and 240ze30 will be there probablly vedubin also
                              i'll be running the NASA event @ Homestead...will be there till 5pm
                              --Hayden--
                              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                              '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                              '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                              www.G2IC.com

Comment

hayden........ can you please tell me how i can get info on the moroso auto cross's. i want to go to the next one

Comment

Working...
                                X