No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good meeting you today! keep an eye out for more meetings!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah, it was cool shit. We need more meets and shit. Is seafoam hard to do? I read a lot of people doing it and it sounds good, might want to do it but don't want to go through this experience on my own. BTW, I loved your car. Nice shit.
      So whens the next meet? We need moare people. Then we can do a lil drive on the palmetto or somewhere.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      good meeting you today! keep an eye out for more meetings!

Comment

Guess, I'll need to get it and read teh instructions. Woo Pron

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        I can't think of any easier thing to do than running Seafoam through a car...

Comment

sounds like you guys had a neat little get together..

like Soviet says ..we need to get something formal !!
          --Hayden--
          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
          '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
          '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
          www.G2IC.com

Comment

yes
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

More meets for the win!

Originally posted by Slick92GS-R View Post
              sounds like you guys had a neat little get together..

like Soviet says ..we need to get something formal !!

Comment

Yo, BDSAX,

Good seeing you again. Thanks for the weaves. Already got them on Yaimy's car. Looking a million times better. Thanks to all to came out to watch us get her together.
                sigpic

Comment

Motorsports 3.
                  You are a brave man. I have to do the same to mine. I will wait to see the results before I tackle that one on tho. I have way too many parts in my house that have to go in the car first. But I can watch and help. Let us know when you are going to try to do it. and yes the windows have to come out as well as some sunroof brackets that bite down on the headliner. Major pain!
                  sigpic

Comment

It was cool hanging out with you all on Saturday afternoon. Lots of good laughs!

Gordon, thanks for your help with the sunroof switch (and for all the fuses, lol)...it is not working just yet but will be soon. We have to get around to fixing your short. All we have to do is remove the front bumper and secure the turn signal housing connector with electrical tape. No biggie.

Comment

Yo Victor, Let me know when you want to finish that up. I gave Garth your number he was probably up thinking of ways to correct this. He's just insane that way. I will be working on mine for the next few weeks trying to finish everything I can before I go nuts. The e46 dash will have to come out after that. It sucks having two projects.
                      Digitalwave. I am still trying to get all my moldings and stuff done. I really want to do what we spoke about.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lets do a meet this week, lyke for realz.:hitler:

Comment

Go-Kart race at Martin County Speedway on saturday. ill be there helping my brother and maybe racing if there is enough in the class. its off 95 on Bridgeroad. Maybe some of you Miami punks should come up here for a change.
                          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Success! I got the new switch to work on the sunroof. Many thanks to BDSAX for his E36 switch documentation.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineIS View Post
                              Success! I got the new switch to work on the sunroof. Many thanks to BDSAX for his E36 switch documentation.
                              w00t now we can do mine :)

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineIS View Post

So how did you end up doing it? Congrats, I know that had to bug the crap out of you driving around with wires hanging!

Hand crank FTW!
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X