Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
    hayden........ can you please tell me how i can get info on the moroso auto cross's. i want to go to the next one
    lol=--i know u have been asking ---

i autoX with these guys - www.ERSCC.com.. they haven't put up aschedule for '08 as yet -- i know that 'Porsche BMW Owners Club' (PBOC) runs moroso alot-- i usually visit www.driveregistration.com for upcoming events --

honestly, to get the most out of that M50 u should getivolved in some HPDE-- www.drivenasafl.com will get u lots of info---
    --Hayden--
    '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
    '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
    '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
    www.G2IC.com

Comment

to run at moroso do you need to be part of the club? or can you just show up and run? whats the club fees for the other clubs?
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

i think the hesitation is a clutch problem........ keep me informed! i want to do it at the next moroso event. i saw bramen rents the kart track so maybe ill call and ask if you can just show up

Comment

Moroso isn't actually bad... the walls at Sebring are much worse than Moroso.

But after driving Homestead, I'm sold. I want to attend at least 1 FARA event at Homestead as a track day, not drifting.... (well.....seldomly anyways :p)
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

autox is on the kart track at moroso too. there are no walls.

Comment

Auto-X is no fun though. Take your car to the track and you'll quickly find out what I mean ;)
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                Tomorrow sunday. my house on bird road and 57 ave. time. 1pm

call me if you want to come. 786 286 8762

me and 240ze30 will be there probablly vedubin also
                Ahh, crap. I have something planned tomorrow.

Comment

Shit, G i just saw this.... Should have called me. BTW where the hell did you go the other night? You left out of there early. My feet were hurting and in fact still hurting today.... I got back home say 6am! Great times though, wish you would have hung around a bit more!!!!!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by soviet1942 View Post
                    Hello, who has a red e30 with some brozit parts in the Florida area? Like we were at the light and I was like ":yikes: another e30 in hialeah!!"

Who is it, lets do some meets. :thumbup:

Any meet happening this week? I got my car up and running agian. Lets do it!
                    lol noway ... sup man thats me

i didnt even know people liked e30 in hialeah ... i saw your car and i was freaked out ... then i heard your muffler lol;]

def down to meet,btw let me know

Comment

wow........ small world. G....... organize another meet. i think we have enough for just e30 guys and 1 e36 (TJ) :p

Comment

WOW !!1 what a great day!! -- NASA HPDE from Homestead--I finally moved to group 2!!

--Hayden--
                        '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                        '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                        '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                        www.G2IC.com

Comment

Originally posted by miae30five View Post
                          lol noway ... sup man thats me

i didnt even know people liked e30 in hialeah ... i saw your car and i was freaked out ... then i heard your muffler lol;]

def down to meet,btw let me know
                          Yeah I got a hole in it, needs some fixing. 786-281-7002

Hit me up sometime. And this goes to everyone!:hitler:

We need more e30 meets in South Florida

Comment

Thursday I don't work. Anyone meeting up anywhere?

Comment

Hi Soviet1942 & Miae30,
                              Welcome aboard! Nice to see more E30 locals. Hopefully we will have a Meet soon and we can hang out. We have a good group of people that have met at meets and yards, etc. Looking forward to the next meet to see even more E30's. I heard theres a few that meet at Pines on Thursdays but I could be wrong. Haven't made it out there yet.
                              sigpic

Comment

So is their a meet going on in Pines this week? Whose going?

Comment

Working...
                                X