No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Kendall by Baptist, work in Doral. I saw your first pic by Datran, I shop at that Publix.
    Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
    BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

sweet, there are a few of us in that area. I once worked at Dadeland. We will have to get a meet soon!
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

there have been a lot of break ins in this area. So thats why some of us dont post. My car was hit in March.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

sorry to hear that, hope they didnt take to much. Your care looks very nice. I keep an eye on my as much as possible. Travel alot, so always leave it somewhere with someone.

Let me know on the meet.
          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

bbq my place saturday. u guys are invited if you want.

Comment

^ No worries car looks sooooo sick

Comment

1 year ago i started my swap. happy birthday m50 swap and me!

also other news, me and my wife are just leaving to pick up a 95 325i that is being given to her from her boss!
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

2x 88 325is partout in boca. come get some.... a lot of stuff is gone, sold, taken out, crashed etc. already so pm me with what you want.

o yeah, i have 11-13/17 available bottlecaps that you can get 70cents per pound at 16.5lbs/e ~ lotta money. gimmi $40, make $90-110 minus gas money....get em out of here i don't have a truck.

aaand Erick, i have your suspension out too and i can give you 2 control arms to go with that ;]

holla you boy!
                  No more e30s for me.
                  88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                  88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                  91 BMW 325i [sold]
                  86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

you got any chrome trim peices?

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                      2x 88 325is partout in boca. come get some.... a lot of stuff is gone, sold, taken out, crashed etc. already so pm me with what you want.

o yeah, i have 11-13/17 available bottlecaps that you can get 70cents per pound at 16.5lbs/e ~ lotta money. gimmi $40, make $90-110 minus gas money....get em out of here i don't have a truck.

aaand Erick, i have your suspension out too and i can give you 2 control arms to go with that ;]

holla you boy!
                      LOL. I got new control arms (gotta install them), but I will take those 2 control arms to keep as spares in the future :)

Why are you parting out both of them?!?!?
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post

holla you boy!
                        Where in Boca ? I live in deerfield... I may be interested on some parts or at least to take a look at what is left..pm sent
                        Rolando
                        My73bimmer
                        Deerfield bch, Florida
                        1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                        2006 Mini Cooper S
                        1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

replied.
                          Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                          LOL. I got new control arms (gotta install them), but I will take those 2 control arms to keep as spares in the future :)

Why are you parting out both of them?!?!?
                          i'm just selling whatever i don't need....i'm still building the black one.

control arms are yours. boots are torn, but they are stright...btw do you want those struts/springs back? i kinda want to throw them away.

have 2 working sets of front calipers available $30/set w/ pads and hardware..one set has 3000mi old rotors.
                          Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                          you got any chrome trim peices?
                          driver's side of my old car, don't think any of the pass side survived...what, like $5?
                          No more e30s for me.
                          91 BMW 325i [sold]

Comment

If you head down sometime to the junkyards hit me up. I'll take the suspension back. I might want to redo my sleeves for the coilovers so having a spare always helps.

Just give me a call if you're ever making your way down. :)

Thanks!
                            - Erick
                            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

u got it! i might go hunting for plastic bumpers soon. u got pm.
                              No more e30s for me.
                              91 BMW 325i [sold]

Comment

a friend of mine is looking for two stock front seats. Any type and any color at this point. As long as they are in good condition. Let me know what you have.......

Comment

Working...
                                X