No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone is going to U-pull it around these days, you may find a blue e30 with a Mtech-1 steering wheel.. I tried to pull it out but I was not able to do it.. It looks like one of these .. Probably, still there... It is all the way to the back where the power lines are running.. I went there on sunday to get a motor for my power top in on vert... got it really cheap ;)
    The steering wheel did not have the bmw logo or the little M stripe thought..but it looks exactly like this one.. good luck !
    Rolando
    My73bimmer
    Deerfield bch, Florida
    1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
    2006 Mini Cooper S
    1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      a friend of mine is looking for two stock front seats. Any type and any color at this point. As long as they are in good condition. Let me know what you have.......
      got the rear backrest in tan, "is" leather pattern, the rest is not so good. interior panels are so, so just need cleaning. wrecked car has decent interior paneling, that's up for grabs too. front seats are garbage though, i might throw them out. garbage comes on thursday. i'm using the seats from the wreck.
      No more e30s for me.
      88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
      88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
      91 BMW 325i [sold]
      86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

mounted i have 3x beefy 215/60, 2x 185/65 and 4x more unmounted 185/65's, a beefy 195 looking 175/65 (wider than the 185's) and i should have 1-2x 195-60's on bottlecaps. lmk
        No more e30s for me.
        88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
        88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
        91 BMW 325i [sold]
        86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

I don't know if any of you surf, but tomorrow and saturday there is supposed to be 5 foot waves with 12 second periods and a west wind up by me... bertha making for a weekend
          Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a passenger side rear door for a sedan, preferably in red?

Comment

I might be headed to the scrap yard this weekend Ill keep an eye out!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Gordon, what are you looking for? Asking cause I was this morning at the 441 U pull-it and picked up a glass sunroof, a Husco armrest, a couple is lighted mirrors and....Just kidding wasted my time. There's a bunch of E30's but all of them majorly stripped. Like 3 late models and probably 5 o 6 early ones and a white convertible with a complete cluster but that was it. A couple 885 heads though. Not sure about the other U-picks but don't waste your 4.35/gallon gas going up to the 441 joint.

Comment

I need the trim piece that goes from the front to the rear window. The trim piece that everyone blacks out. The fuck that tried to break into my car broke that. Also on my friends car, someone broke into the trunk and broke the trunk latch. So I need the upper trunk latch part.

Kendall is becoming the hood of late.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

You should be OK then. I now think of Miami as a big ass getto. You should see the stories I hear happening on Brickell and Key biscayne too, specially with those pricey Porsche headlights.

Comment

well since Gordon told me about the break-in's in kendall, I try to be safer with my car. Luckily with the bad paint job, people dont think much about it. I had someone's bmw xenon light ripped off in my buildings parking lot, but since then we know have 24-hour security which helps out.

Just 2 weeks ago, my friends s2000 was stoling completely after a month that someone broke in to take the interior, ripped the roof.
                      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

security here sucks. Mine was 100 feet from our guard house. 24 hour guard service.

That sucks man.... times are tough

Comment

anything going on this weekend? i have dmb concert sat night.

Comment

was anyone on pine island near 595 tonight at like 2 in the morning. I saw an alpine e30 and i think they flashed their lights at me, but i wasnt sure. ha

Comment

Originally posted by motorsports_3 View Post
                              I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a passenger side rear door for a sedan, preferably in red?

Also a passenger side front fender, color does not matter? Thanks

Comment

anybody need a girling front caliper rebuild kit, both sides. $5 local pickup. I paid $6. It original Lucas/Girling.

Comment

Working...
                                X