Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a M50 swap. Really clean.
    I didn't meet any of the other guys though.
    Est 04'...

Comment

M50? I'm pretty sure its an S5x swap with an S54 6-speed tranny :p
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

its the same thing man
        No more e30s for me.
        88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
        88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
        91 BMW 325i [sold]
        86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

I remember that car. He went to the meet at CB Smith.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Sorry about the bimmer in all it's dirty glory (and still not wet sanded and the pce of trim in the front floor board), but you get the idea...

Amazing how much the dirt shows with a 3 second shutter and parked under a street lamp haha

Still want to go another inch lower in the rear.

Also, some of you guys know I am in the machining trade and may have an inside jobber for getting our cams re-ground! Call me for details.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

Looks nice! Time to get those basket weaves on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                M50? I'm pretty sure its an S5x swap with an S54 6-speed tranny :p
                Really? Hmmm.. I guess I missed the whole S5x part of the equation, but he did mention a 6-speed. And I was like where in the world did you find that?

He didn't do the build.
                Est 04'...

Comment

We need to scrounge up as many stock cams as possible, any help? Anyone have some laying around?

Looks like Silence, Johnny Cash and I are down for one, the more I get the cheaper they will be :D

Looks like they will be around $250 for a ~265 grind, but will know more when they receive my cams ( I have 2 i cams, might be good to give them an e cam in case it can be ground more or different).

Carlos, can also change up the intake center and lobe separation for your car since it's boosted ;)

Originally posted by Sherwination View Post
                  Really? Hmmm.. I guess I missed the whole S5x part of the equation, but he did mention a 6-speed. And I was like where in the world did you find that?

He didn't do the build.

Hood wasn't opened? He bought it swapped, but whoever did it is certainly clean.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:

Comment

damn, that black e30 with the euro plate is sick!

Comment

Got the welding station set up yesterday :D

and some welds on a collector...

john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

Very nice, John, I love the setup.

Comment

Fresh pics*

My buddy Chris Owens is one hell of a photographer. We went out on Saturday and he took these pics of my 318is. I've spent less than $1500 on the car, including the purchase price. I bought it wrecked. You can check out my build at http://www.rede30.blogspot.com. Check out Chris' Flickr photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/ocell/ and his site www.ocell.net

Comment

Hey Carlos! Surprised I didn't hear from you this weekend.

Ran out of argon already at 11pm Sat night, borrowed some co2/argon mix from a friend today to finish up the weekend. Hopefully be done in time from construction work tomorrow to refill mine - I like the straight argon better.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:

Comment

Holy crap! by the time my post hit, those pics showed up and your car looks sects ;)
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                Hey Carlos! Surprised I didn't hear from you this weekend.
                                yeah sorry about that, I cleaned the car Sat morning, and ended up getting carried away at this photo shoot, and today i went to the RallyX up near Lake Okeechobee. I'll ty to stop by this week sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X