No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling full gray cloth sports interior. (Drivers and passenger, and rear seats) Melbourne Florida. $100 picked up. Typical wear on cloth. All foam in excellent condition.

Comment

Whats up guys, hope all is well!

I am thinking of a side project that will require a well knowledgeable machine shop. CNC shop to be exact. My other hobby is firearms and I am looking to do a run of 1000 pieces of a single product. I would like to keep the work local but they have to be amazing. (this will not require a firearms manufacture license)

Any heads up on a shop that might fit this? Please let me know...

TIA

V
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Gordon check your PM's. I lost your number
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

sounds sweet Gordon!
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Vedubin. I know we don't know each other well but Peter at Road and Race in West Palm Beach does phenomenal custom metal fabrications. His contact number is 561-845-6640. I have been knowing him since 1996. His workmanship is worth the distance. No brag just fact..............cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfox View Post
              Selling full gray cloth sports interior. (Drivers and passenger, and rear seats) Melbourne Florida. $100 picked up. Typical wear on cloth. All foam in excellent condition.
              can you send me pics if still available 9544150424 thanks
              sigpic

Comment

I found my people. Moved to Miami a few months ago and the Florida section of BFC is kind of dead so ill be getting on r3v for local stuff now.

Comment

Originally posted by 87shark View Post
                  I found my people. Moved to Miami a few months ago and the Florida section of BFC is kind of dead so ill be getting on r3v for local stuff now.
                  Welcome!
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

What"s up ppl.
                    I'm looking for a clean Alpine White II Trunk with an IS spoiler or at least the holes already drilled. thnx

E30 325is '89
                    E46 330ci '04

Comment

I have a trunk that needs to be painted... no holes.

Comment

how much?

Comment

$75.00 PayPal to condorspeedshop@gmail.com and ill hold it Until you can come pick it up.

Comment

looking for a decent shop that will be able to install megan coilovers and roll fenders in the west palm beach are willing to travel a little bit. pm me details please. looking for asap.

Comment

alittle too much right now.

I have a roller ill rent out, im in jupiter.

Comment

i am selling three E30's and parting out e36 m3 with vaders & parting out a 1988 e30 vert

GET @ ME WITH WHATEVER U R LOOKING 4
                                ITS ALL FOR THE LOW****NOT TRY TO GET RICH OFF FAMILY
                                (954-338-0260}
                                will send pics if needed
                                Last edited by rasjgo1; 07-28-2013, 07:17 AM. Reason: left out info

Comment

Working...
                                X