Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: So. Fla. For Sale Thread..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for a good dash? Found one at the shop, have picture if anyone interested..

Also, if anyone needs anything, let me know. I'm trying to get the old man's collection of parts organized enough for selling (and started this account for him), but in the meantime if you think of anything you need feel free to ask. 40+ years of hoarding. lots of stuff for 2002's, cs's, e21's, e30's and more. Engines, trannies, diffs, suspension, brakes, body parts, random small stuff, wheels, etc. .

Comment

Originally posted by bmwhoarder View Post
      Anyone looking for a good dash? Found one at the shop, have picture if anyone interested..

Also, if anyone needs anything, let me know. I'm trying to get the old man's collection of parts organized enough for selling (and started this account for him), but in the meantime if you think of anything you need feel free to ask. 40+ years of hoarding. lots of stuff for 2002's, cs's, e21's, e30's and more. Engines, trannies, diffs, suspension, brakes, body parts, random small stuff, wheels, etc. .
      What part are you located in So. Fla. I would be interested if local to me.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

South Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmwhoarder View Post
          South Miami

What is best way to contact you, pm on r3v?
          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Yeah that works. I’m out of town but I’ll be back Friday.

Comment

Working...
            X