The problem with a truly Nationwide Central location is finding a destination. What the heck is in Kansas or the surrounding area that would draw people form the Coasts?
If there was a great place to meet up that had something other than a cornfield full of old BMWs, it might work.
You guys in the corn belt, what is there?
IMHO, an East Coast/West Coast split makes sense. I, for one, would not drive more than 5-6 hours for a weekend event like this.
The 1st Annual E30 SE Rallye
Collapse
X
-
-
I thought this was an East Coast meet lol... Might as well make this in Kansas and have the whole board show up.Leave a comment:
-
-
We should keep this thing open to any and all BMWs so you're all welcome to be inviting anyone you know who fits that bill.Leave a comment:
-
-
Dude, come to the MS and caravan with us and the LA gang. Good times.Leave a comment:
-
Dallas, TX
Its midway between east & west coast.....anyone, anyone?:mrgreen:Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
The Dragon would be great. We could meet in Chattanooga or Nashville even and make the drive to the Dragon? I dunno.
Keep the suggestions coming. I can see this is going to take a while to figure out.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: