Shop Recommendation in Atlanta Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop Recommendation in Atlanta Area

My E30 needs some work including either Miller MAF removal or a better tune for the MAF. I also may need work on the head. My regular BMW shop said I should take it back to stock, but I do not have the parts as the previous owner did the conversion. Also, my regular shop is a bit on the pricey side and does not have any computer that can tune the E30. They said they need an older Windows system to do any work on the ECU tuning. So, I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

I am on the east side of Atlanta near Stone Mountain, but am willing to travel a bit to find the right shop.

Market motor works gets a lot of recommendations. I've given them over $1k and happy with the work they were able to do. That said, they didn't fix my car and left me to my own and now it just sits going to shit. "Strickley" German has done work for me also with mixed results and depends on which kid gets the ticket. I need someone too so if you find something let me know.

Comment

I've been to Markert and EuroFed Atlanta. Both are really good, but due to distance i'll be taking mine to EuroFed more often.

EuroFed also has a Stone Mtn, Duluth and two Snellville locations.

SOS Motors is a smaller shop, but they do a lot of cool work.

Comment

bavarian repair in woodstock has some great knowledgeable people working and will do things right.
        Originally posted by blunttech
        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
        :shock:

Comment

^ x2 on bavarian repair

Comment

Harrison Motorsports have a lot of experience with E30 and have done good work on mine. New owner is a great guy who has owned several E30s himself. Probably not the most convenient for you though.

Comment

German Autowerks Atlanta was at The Vintage. The owner (Jeff) was a cool guy and seems passionate about BMWs and E30s. He commutes 130 miles every day in a sweet Touring with s5x swap.
              1992 325i Cabrio
              1988 320i Touring
              2000 M5
              1977 530i
              2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
              BMWCCA
              E30CCA

Comment

Working...
              X