Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The 1st Annual E30 SE Rallye** (Updated Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the meet site is the campgroud basically?

People will just roll in throughout the night and we cook out eat and sleep and get up and cruise around the dragon?

Comment

basically yes, the main drive will be saturday then the BBQ saturday night, the rest of the time is do what you want. I plan to show up about 4ish saturday and setup and then do some driving in the evening.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
        Cool I am just not sure if all the parts will be in time for German Auto Repair in chattannoga to finish it so I can "hopefully" get it to pass freaking emissions at that point so I can get it tagged... Hell I can just tag along in the f250 as well and you never know someone might need a tow ??!!??!!
        If anything surely someone will let you ride. I'm willing to let someone drive my car at some point I'll be bringing my smoky beast of death since my 87is is now where close to being ready and Josh is bringing his E36.

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        So the meet site is the campgroud basically?

People will just roll in throughout the night and we cook out eat and sleep and get up and cruise around the dragon?
        That's pretty much the idea. Friday night bring what you want to cookout. I will try to keep a grill going throughout the evening. Monday morning free breakfast will be your basic eggs, bacon and biscuit type meal. Whatever I can conjure up but I will get the food stuffs for breakfast and the evening BBQ.

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
        basically yes, the main drive will be saturday then the BBQ saturday night, the rest of the time is do what you want. I plan to show up about 4ish saturday and setup and then do some driving in the evening.
        You mean Friday right?

Comment

ya typo

Comment

Thanks Robert.

Some cash money will be brought for you then!!!

You will have a grill and cooking supplies going then hopefully? Or should I bring cooking gear for my own camp site?

Also is wood available there or should I buy some nearby somewhere? I want my own fire baby!!!

Comment

You will need your own fire wood for your own campsite fire. Otherwise I plan to bring everything need for foods and shiznittle.

Comment

Where is local place to get wood :) Or Should I bring some with?

Comment

Where is local place to get wood :) Or Should I bring some with?
                  I would probably just bring some with you, that what I plan on doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                    I would probably just bring some with you, that what I plan on doing.
                    What if there are bugs in the wood from where I live and I transport the to Tenn and then they kill the fragile enviroment?!?!?!?

Comment

What if there are bugs in the wood from where I live and I transport the to Tenn and then they kill the fragile enviroment?!?!?!?

Don't worry about it since the lack of rain and now this ungodly heat we have everything is already dead here..... LOL I will have my truck with me since my e30 will not be ready in time for the ride. Although I do not have any fire wood that I am aware of anyways I am sure there is some for sale around this area....

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                        Don't worry about it since the lack of rain and now this ungodly heat we have everything is already dead here..... LOL I will have my truck with me since my e30 will not be ready in time for the ride. Although I do not have any fire wood that I am aware of anyways I am sure there is some for sale around this area....
                        It was a joke

hehehehe

Comment

Some of the local gas stations sell fire wood, believe the Sloans mart(BP gas station) in vonore before you get to 72 off of 411 sells firewood.

Comment

It was a joke

hehehehe

I know

Comment

Troopers working to tame the 'Tail of the Dragon

Just a FYI, if it has not already been posted.

FOURTEEN THP vehicles patrol the ELEVEN miles of the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap on August 4, 2007. They were stopping cars, SUV's, motorcycles, and issu...

Comment

If you check the itenerary thread we have some info already posted but honestly its the bikers that have more to worry about that the car drivers.

Most of the wrecks are usally bikers and are caused by illegal manuevers thus the reason the THP is cracking down on mostly bikers.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Provided no one drives like a dumb ass we should be just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X