Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The 1st Annual E30 SE Rallye** (Updated Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**The 1st Annual E30 SE Rallye** (Updated Thread)

Ok guys, since the June 1st-3rd meet is pretty much out of the picture, lets start a new thread with all the updated info.

It looks like the beginning of august is time of choice **Will update with exact time when it is agreed on**

This is just to clear up the 17 pages of info on the old meet.

All the guys that have posted info in the other thread go a head and post it in here, or PM me and i will edit in.

I am down to help out with the meet, the only problem is that i am so far away. But I will help out the best i can.
    Dan Zickel
    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SIGN UP AND IF YOU SIGN UP YOU BETTER COME. I will be calling ahead to block off rooms wherever we are and will be looking for a deal and if you sign up I will have a room for you. I will also try to call earlier and see if we can prepay(You paypal me I pay for your room) to try and get a BETTER deal... Guys in Tennessee PLEASE find out the best "city/area" around the Dragon so we can go easily!!!

Name - User Name - Vehicle Info - Amount of People - Willing to share room?(IE 2 double beds if you aren't a homo-phobe can sleep 4 people)

1. Halston - Dinanm3atl - 89 325i - 2 people - Will Share

Comment

2. Ely- rs4pro3 - 85 325es - 1 person - no room needed.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

The best place to stay would be Townsend or Maryville, TN. They are both close to the starting point.
        Originally posted by KingB
        Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

3. Josh - HST - 94 325I - 1 person - no room needed.
          Originally posted by KingB
          Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

4. Rich - Nygdup - 89 325I or 97 z3 - no room needed.

Comment

5. Jon - PiercedE30 - 90 325is - don't know how many people (shoot for 2) - will share
              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Rob - Skafrog - 90 325 - no room
                Don - 87 325 - no room

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

count me in... # of ppl and room status unconfirmed at present.

Comment

5. Jon - PiercedE30 - 90 325is - don't know how many people (shoot for 2) - will share
                    6. Rob - Skafrog - 90 325 - no room
                    7. Don - 87 325 - no room
                    8. Robert - RobertK - Car Undetermined - 1 Person - no room Needed
                    9. Preston - RobertK's Brother - 89 325i - 1 Person - no room needed

Comment

Originally posted by E30Driv3R View Post
                      Ok guys, since the June 1st-3rd meet is pretty much out of the picture, lets start a new thread with all the updated info.

It looks like the beginning of august is time of choice **Will update with exact time when it is agreed on**

This is just to clear up the 17 pages of info on the old meet.

All the guys that have posted info in the other thread go a head and post it in here, or PM me and i will edit in.

I am down to help out with the meet, the only problem is that i am so far away. But I will help out the best i can.
                      The best date is going to be the weekend of Aug. 18th - 19th since every other weekend seems to have a different car club meet at the Dragon in August.

I was going to discuss the details of setting up a the Dragon run with Ely this week. I'm taking vacation for the rest of the week to get a bunch of car stuff taken care of including organizing the meet.

I wanted to poll everyone to see if there would be more interest in camping out instead of getting rooms. This might be much cheaper for everyone than getting rooms.

Comment

going up.....
                        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Camping in tents ftw.

Will
                          RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                          Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                          DaveCN = Old Man
                          My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                          If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist View Post
                            Camping in tents ftw.

Will
                            You didn't sign up...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                              You didn't sign up...
                              Nope lol. Not yet. I will later though.

Will
                              RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                              Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                              DaveCN = Old Man
                              My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                              If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Working...
                              X