• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
    Dang it I was going to drive the E28

why are you not going to have the ITB's done for the e30 by then ? lol

Comment

no the ITB's on the e30 won't be done by then, but something else should be going on next weekend :drink:
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
        no the ITB's on the e30 won't be done by then, but something else should be going on next weekend :drink:

:ohsnap: what the world is in the works then hmmmmm....... lol

Comment

here is a hint

Comment

Steve is going to be a little upset if that means what I think it does ......

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
              Steve is going to be a little upset if that means what I think it does ......
              Not if I can get one of my E30s finished by then also..
              sigpic

Comment

Well Steve is getting fired up and wanting to get his done, now that I'm working on mine.

Comment

I have to take a look at my car today to see why it's losing a qrt of oil every 2 days and it can't keep coolant. It's from either the oil pan, steering rack (I do know for sure), tranny. I've seen at least 5 different spots (of dripping oil), but we'll see.

If I can't get it taken care of by then, I might not be able to come.

Comment

I can't wait to take a look at Ely's setup.

I hope to have Tara's suspension and my suspension all squared away by then. Unfortunately I won't have time to swap heads to cure the oil burn off through my valve seals unless I get some miracle help between now and Nov. 2nd.

My only hope is no one gets stuck behind ole smokey.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                      Unfortunately I won't have time to swap heads to cure the oil burn off through my valve seals unless I get some miracle help between now and Nov. 2nd.

As warm as it still is we will need ole smokey to keep the bugs away....

Comment

1. Halston - Dinanm3atl - 89 325i - 2 people - camping both nights
                        2. (tentatively going) Ely- rs4pro3-85 325es-1 person-camping both nights
                        3. Jason - Jex -91 318is - 2 ppl - camping both nights
                        4. Robert - RobertK - 1 person (possibly 2) - 87 325i (+ possible 92 325is) - camping both nights.
                        5. Steve - Tn325i - just me - Camping of course - BTW, I will not be involved in any type of Brokeback Mtn chit !!
                        6. Preston - PrestonK - 1 person - 89 325i - camping both nights
                        7. Steve - Stevie30-89 325ic - Camping "Ain't gonna be none of that Brokeback Mtn. chit goin' on around here!"
                        8. (tentative)Wes - atomic - 91 325i (for sure) no camping needed (will confirm closer to date)
                        9. Kristen - e30prideTN - 2 person- 87 325 - camping both nights.
                        10. Jeffrey-magicandmischief182- (1-2) people 90 325i camping
                        11. Mike - FireMan - 1 person - 87 325 - camping both nights
                        12. Mike- SpasticDwarf- 1 or 2 people - '89 325i - camping both nights?
                        13. David- David325is- 1 person- '89 325is- camping
                        14. Doug- Only Euro- 3 people- 90 325/ 96 m3- camping
                        15. Nick - spiffy8jimbo -2 maybe 3 people- 86' e30 //m3 wannabe - camping....*friend* will participate in brokeback mtn activities
                        16. Will - Carssuck - 2 people - '89 325is - camping both nights
                        17. Matt- mattdk318i-2 people-90 325ic- Pending M50 swap
                        18. Spencer- Sponce- 1, maby 2?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                          I can't wait to take a look at Ely's setup.

I hope to have Tara's suspension and my suspension all squared away by then. Unfortunately I won't have time to swap heads to cure the oil burn off through my valve seals unless I get some miracle help between now and Nov. 2nd.

Nice Nice!!!

Jeffrey and I were choking on the fumes and we were high as a kite!!

I see we are filling up nicely.

Georgia Folks be on the lookout for the Caravan up there!

Comment

Bump....

Just wondering, anyone bringing children? My brother has to bring his kids (6 and 3) and I can only imagine what it'll be like to go a 3 yr old to go to sleep in a tent, in the cold.

Comment

lol babysitting at a r3v meet! Somehow that doesn't seem like a place I would want to take a 3 & 6yr old.

If I'm free I'll shoot over there. Thats a little far ahead to plan ;)
                              ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
                                lol babysitting at a r3v meet! Somehow that doesn't seem like a place I would want to take a 3 & 6yr old.

If I'm free I'll shoot over there. Thats a little far ahead to plan ;)

You need to come on over since you are as close as you are to the dragon. Hope you show and its looking like a decent turn out if everyone shows up too.

Comment

Working...
                                X