Official Southeast Fall e30 Rally - November 2nd-4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.... ummmm

I would go with the girl... I would bring my fiancee but we would have to board the 2 pets :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sponce View Post
      so... i'm down to either my best guy friend, or my best girl friend joining me, any sugestions?
      This is not a valid question. It's already gonna be a sausage fest, bring the girl!! (in my opinion..)

I'd really like to come the rally this time. Hopefully at least one of my damn cars will be streetable by then..

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        Wow.... ummmm

I would go with the girl... I would bring my fiancee but we would have to board the 2 pets :)
        Bring the pets too, you can never have too much variety!

Comment

But with Me and Robert there atleast there will be some spicy sausage...

errrr

nevermind...

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
            Bring the pets too, you can never have too much variety!
            No... Then I would "accidently" leave the cat in the woods and Jenny would be really mad :)

Comment

Originally posted by scBeamer803 View Post
              i'm convoying up with mattdk318i if my motor is in aswell ^_^
              Get that gasket on and bring that 4-pot to life.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                M50 Swap completed. Now to find a 3.73 so my tires last longer. Or should i leave it in for the rally :)
                I've got a 3.73 peg leg if you are interested for low bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                  No... Then I would "accidently" leave the cat in the woods and Jenny would be really mad :)
                  Ha well it is a German car meeting, so I guess sausage is a must! Bring the beer-brauts and sauerkraut! Ha......

Haha. You really shouldnt have to board a cat though.. right?

Comment

I've got a 3.73 peg leg if you are interested for low bucks.

Ive got a 3.73 one wheeler peeler too.

Could we start another thread with a WTB for all peeps coming to the meet? That sounds strange but that would be a great way to save on shipping. and ive got a number of parts for all models (trim,chipped ecus,wiring,hardware,electronics,ect)

at least i think its a good idea
                    sigpic

Comment

:sigh: Remove me from the list...I can't afford to make it this time.

Sooo, the question is....when is the Spring meet? :D

Comment

Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post
                        :sigh: Remove me from the list...I can't afford to make it this time.

Sooo, the question is....when is the Spring meet? :D
                        When I post it up :) Probably April let's say?

Ha well it is a German car meeting, so I guess sausage is a must! Bring the beer-brauts and sauerkraut! Ha......

Haha. You really shouldnt have to board a cat though.. right?
                        I am bringing burgers :)

No the cat would be fine. My shih tzu is probably not much of an outdoors girl...

Reminders for those coming...

1 - This time is BRING YOUR OWN FOOD... Or hope you can beg from someone

2 - Bring Firewood... Probably will burn more than you think

3 - Local weather shows that is MAY dip into the high 30s at night but it is on the mid 40s right now. Pack accordingly and bring a good sleeping back :)

Almost a week away! THANK GOD!

Comment

I need to bolt a hitch to my cabrio and bring some firewood, we have tons split and all......

And the spring meet should be when the leaves are busting out. That would be perfectly appropriate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                            Ive got a 3.73 one wheeler peeler too.

Could we start another thread with a WTB for all peeps coming to the meet? That sounds strange but that would be a great way to save on shipping. and ive got a number of parts for all models (trim,chipped ecus,wiring,hardware,electronics,ect)

at least i think its a good idea
                            Sounds like a good idea to me, I've got some items I could use getting rid of.
                            85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
                              I've got some items I could use getting rid of.
                              True Story !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

alrighty
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X