X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RobertK
    replied
    Shit, now I'm hungry..

Though I sure hope this weekend does end up like this past weekend.

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    We will make due hehe

Leave a comment:

• Jimbo
    replied
    And add cheesesteaks to your site halston for dinner, well for me and blake anyways. Lunch sandwiches also and breakfast will probably be southwestern eggs (pre scrambled ftw, sounds gross but its good) and bacon or something.

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    We have a cooking stove in our site too

There are fit pits with grills provided in each site.

My menu is eggs and sausage for breakst.

Brats for dinner

Sandwiches for lunch :)

Leave a comment:

• mattdk318i
    replied
    Alright guys on a serious note......... FOOD!!!
    Im going to bring a LP Coleman Stove. For cooking breakfast. So if you guys want to bring stuff like eggs and bacon ill add it in with mine and we can have a decent breakfast. Im bringing as large of a cooler that will fit in my cabrio trunk.
    Looks like we will have grills for lunch and dinner? As far as burgers and hotdogs? I dont want to spend too much money on buying junk snack food. I might be skinny but i like eating good.

Leave a comment:

• atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
    Steve is bunking with his HAND and will GET up with any of that Brokeback Mtn. chit !!!

Leave a comment:

• Stevie30
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    You guys arriving late realize that it's already starting to get dark around 6ish and getting shorter with every day.

With all this Friday work after 5.... tell me whoz bringing the generator and halogen spot lights?

Also, temps will be getting close to the upper 30s at night in the mountains so pack warm clothes, a good sleeping bag to keep warm, plenty of fire wood. Otherwise you'll have to bunk with Steve to keep from freezing.
    Steve is bunking with his guitar and will not put up with any of that Brokeback Mtn. chit !!!

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    Yes!

Let's plan on the wrenching Saturday because everyone will already be there...

I have a 3-4 hr drive plus stops for food and gas. I am leaving at 3pm because I have to wait for my co-pilot and my other friend and his e30 :)

I think Saturday will work much better so we can start during the day when there is light!

Leave a comment:

• mattdk318i
    replied
    Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    You guts arriving late realize that it's already starting to get dark arounf 6ish and getting shorter with every day.

With all this Friday work after 5.... tell me whoz bringing the generator and halogen spot lights?

Also, temps will be getting close to the upper 30s at night in the mountains so pack warm clothes, a good sleeping bag to keep warm, plenty of fire wood. Otherwise you'll have to bunk with Steve to keep from freezing.

Yea, i agree with the following. Its going to get DARK and COLD. So a generator would be great realistically if we plan on doing it fri night. So sat will prob be a better idea

Leave a comment:

• RobertK
    replied
    You guys arriving late realize that it's already starting to get dark around 6ish and getting shorter with every day.

Last edited by RobertK; 10-27-2007, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie30
    replied
    I plan to arrive around 2:00 PM. I'll set up camp at the same site (#56? if available ). I will bring guitar for campfire pickin' and grinnin'. I will also have several CDs for sale, $5.00 with $6.00 instant cash rebate!! See you Nov. 2nd, Nearly famous and almost unheard of Stevie30

Leave a comment:

• rs4pro3
    replied
    I have to work till 5 friday so I won't be there either till 7ish

Leave a comment:

• mattdk318i
    replied
    Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
    I'll bring them, looks like friday or saturday evening is going to be a wrench fest
    Amen to that. Im really looking foward to this. And if anything breaks on our 17+ year old cars we will have a few of the tools to repair them;)

Leave a comment:

• dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
    I'll bring them, looks like friday or saturday evening is going to be a wrench fest
    Saturday :)

Because I won't get there till around 6-7PM because I need to work till aroudn 1:30 and then pick up my co-pilot again.

I'll bring my floor jack and 2 stands!

Thanks for the help guys!

Leave a comment:

• atomic
    replied
    Looks Like Some Handcleaner Will Be Needed ------- Stevie30 This Is All Yours ...... LOL
    Last edited by atomic; 10-26-2007, 08:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X