No announcement yet.

Official Southeast Fall e30 Rally - November 2nd-4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone please add me to the official list!

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
    I'll go ahead and add my brother since he said he was coming again for sure.

1. Halston - Dinanm3atl - 89 325i - 2 people - camping both nights
    2. (tentatively going) Ely- rs4pro3-85 325es-1 person-camping both nights
    3. Jason - Jex -91 318is - 2 ppl - camping both nights
    4. Robert - RobertK - 1 person (possibly 2) - 87 325i (+ possible 92 325is) - camping both nights.
    5. Steve - Tn325i - just me - Camping of course - BTW, I will not be involved in any type of Brokeback Mtn chit !!
    6. Preston - PrestonK - 1 person - 89 325i - camping both nights.
    7. Steve - Stevie30-89 325ic - Camping "Ain't gonna be none of that Brokeback Mtn. chit goin' on around here!"

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

4. Robert - RobertK - 1 person (possibly 2) - 87 325i (+ possible 92 325is) - camping both nights.
      5. Steve - Tn325i - just me - Camping of course - BTW, I will not be involved in any type of Brokeback Mtn chit !!
      6. Preston - PrestonK - 1 person - 89 325i - camping both nights
      7. Steve - Stevie30-89 325ic - Camping "Ain't gonna be none of that Brokeback Mtn. chit goin' on around here!"
      8. (tentative)Wes - atomic - 91 325i (for sure) no camping needed (will confirm closer to date)

Comment

Welcome Steve!!!

My little friend loved your vert!!!

He wants one so bad now!

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
          Steve is that you with the Vert? Or are you Steve with the Auto Eta?
          Nope, I'm Steve with the Delphin...

Glad to see so many are anxious to do this again... It was a blast..
          Last edited by tn325i; 08-21-2007, 03:22 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Steve!!!

My little friend loved your vert!!!

He wants one so bad now!
            Tell your little friend I will let him take it on the dragon in November!! He will really fall in love with the verts driving through the mountains. It's like drugs; the more you drive one, the more you want to drive !!!!

Comment

Sounds like a plan!

Comment

Ooo, I might be able to make it to this one.
                Hopefully, since it won't be so hot, my bf can't use the "it's too hot to drive that far w/o a/c excuse." Maybe I can even get him to bring some of his beer that he is brewing.

Comment

Yes sign up!!!

Comment

8. (tentative)Wes - atomic - 91 325i (for sure) no camping needed (will confirm closer to date)
                    9. Kristen - e30prideTN - 2 person- 87 325 - camping both nights.

Um, one question though...are there any showers around? You guys can just wake up and get your shit together, but not me. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tried to get my morning picture taken and post it on here I have the worst bed head lol.

Comment

Unfortunately I think you will have to suck it up... Or use the sink in the bathroom...

I kind of used the sink to wash my face and freshen up a bit... Sorry :(

Hopefully you can still come!

Comment

Showers at Look Rock Campground

There are no showers. Take a garden hose and hook it up at the restroom. Might be cold!!! You also can take a sponge bath in the sink.

Comment

Unfortunately I think you will have to suck it up... Or use the sink in the bathroom...

I kind of used the sink to wash my face and freshen up a bit... Sorry :(

Hopefully you can still come!
                          Hmmm...didn't think about the sinks. Then yeah, the sink will definitely be good enough to wash my hair, lol.
                          Thanks, now I know I'll need to bring toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.) Sweeet.
                          And yes! My bf couldn't use the a/c excuse. He did say we'll need a/c and I was like nooo way, it's november..."heat?" Hell no...just bundle up extra warm.

I think I'll have to put the headers on hold for now too or I won't ever get my swap done (no, nothing spectacular, just another m20).

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                            There are no showers. Take a garden hose and hook it up at the restroom. Might be cold!!! You also can take a sponge bath in the sink.
                            Yes! There was a hose hookup at the water fountain!!!

Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post
                            Hmmm...didn't think about the sinks. Then yeah, the sink will definitely be good enough to wash my hair, lol.
                            Thanks, now I know I'll need to bring toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.) Sweeet.
                            And yes! My bf couldn't use the a/c excuse. He did say we'll need a/c and I was like nooo way, it's november..."heat?" Hell no...just bundle up extra warm.

I think I'll have to put the headers on hold for now too or I won't ever get my swap done (no, nothing spectacular, just another m20).
                            It will be 70s or 80s during the day. No need for AC there. Just windows and sunroof.

Will be 40s/50s/60s at night. So just need a good sleeping bag and a good amount of firewood for your fire. Jeffrey and I will be going lumberjacking again :) hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post

If you can get your car to Knoxville Josh, Preston and I could have it swapped out in a day.

Comment

9. Kristen - e30prideTN - 2 person- 87 325 - camping both nights.
                                10. Jeffrey-magicandmischief182- (1-2) people 90 325i camping

Comment

Working...
                                X