• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok will do...

MORE PEEPS NEEDED!!!

Comment

bump

Looking forward to another weekend to play in the mountains..
      sigpic

Comment

i may be up for it. i'll keep everyone posted.

Comment

That would be sweet!

Comment

I'll be back

1. Halston - Dinanm3atl - 89 325i - 2 people - camping both nights
            2. (tentatively going) Ely- rs4pro3-85 325es-1 person-camping both nights
            3. Jason - Jex -91 318is - 2 ppl - camping both nights
            4. Robert - RobertK - 1 person (possibly 2) - 87 325i (+ possible 92 325is) - camping both nights.
            5. Steve - Tn325i - just me - Camping of course - BTW, I will not be involved in any type of Brokeback Mtn chit !!
            6. Preston - PrestonK - 1 person - 89 325i - camping both nights
            7. Steve - Stevie30-89 325ic - Camping "Ain't gonna be none of that Brokeback Mtn. chit goin' on around here!"
            8. (tentative)Wes - atomic - 91 325i (for sure) no camping needed (will confirm closer to date)
            9. Kristen - e30prideTN - 2 person- 87 325 - camping both nights.
            10. Jeffrey-magicandmischief182- (1-2) people 90 325i camping
            11. Mike - FireMan - 1 person - 87 325 - camping both nights

Way too much fun to miss, and NO HEAT this time!
            Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
            That way, if you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together,
            but it takes only one of them to scatter it all over the highway.

Evan Esar (1899 - 1995)

Comment

It's too early for me to say yes, but it looks promising.
              Count down to 1,000,000 miles: 490,649 to go

Comment

I uhh.. I bought an e30 today. Im gonna try to make it to this.

4. Robert - RobertK - 1 person (possibly 2) - 87 325i (+ possible 92 325is) - camping both nights.
                5. Steve - Tn325i - just me - Camping of course - BTW, I will not be involved in any type of Brokeback Mtn chit !!
                7. Steve - Stevie30-89 325ic - Camping "Ain't gonna be none of that Brokeback Mtn. chit goin' on around here!"
                8. (tentative)Wes - atomic - 91 325i (for sure) no camping needed (will confirm closer to date)
                12. Mike- SpasticDwarf- 1 or 2 people - '89 325i - camping both nights?

Comment

e30 huh?

Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    e30 huh?

Sweet
                    its alpine

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                      its alpine
                      Where did you get it? I might be looking at a 90 alpine soon.

Comment

alpine is best color

Comment

12. Mike- SpasticDwarf- 1 or 2 people - '89 325i - camping both nights?
                          13. David- David325is- 1 person- '89 325is- camping

Comment

What do you guys think about running over to Pigeon Forge on Sat evening and doing some go cart racing maybe at nascar speed park and then eating dinner maybe in Gatlinburg where wer can get some kickass pictures with the christmas lights that should be on all over town.... ????? Just a suggestion after all the sun will be setting early that time of year and probably not be able to do much dragon runs after 5:30 or so.... Everyone chime in if they think this would be a good idea ???

Comment

I will run over there :)

And the Night Time Dragon run was GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by 400ke30 View Post
                                It's too early for me to say yes, but it looks promising.
                                Never too early!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X