No announcement yet.

Official Southeast Fall e30 Rally - November 2nd-4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well guys, i'm not sure if i can make it. i'm meeting a guy l8er on today to sell my m50 too :(. i thought he would get here this morning but alas, he's not. i might be able to make it tomorrow though since my car's done!!!

Comment

I bet you will Stevie!!!

Comment

Giddy like a school girl

can't get shit done at work!!!

Comment

well guys....Im not coming.

I partied too hard halloween. Long story short, Me and 2 friends got arrested. I got no sleep for 2 days and had to spend all of my money on bail. My wife had no idea where I was at and she seriously thought I was dead. She was freaking out. She is 7.5 months pregnant and I need to stay home with her cause she started having pains and stuff.

I'd love to come, but this was totally unexpected. I hope everyone has a great time.

Drive Safe!!!

Comment

alright guys, i just finished getting my car ready. Im going to be heading out shortly. Im in Columbia So if anyone is wanting to caravan there let me know. Id rather not drive alone. Seriously call me on my cell if you are on the way to tenn and want to meet up for the drive

803-556-5528
            Matt
            sigpic

Comment

If I am showing up late Saturday morning, does anyone know what time everyone is leaving for the first run?

Comment

Hi Guys Look rock campground is closed for the season, Right now it looks like we are going to end up at Cades Cove campground, if need be I can br reached at 423-240-9226
                85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

It was still fun

can't wait to see some pic threads etc and I'll post the vids

just took a shower and going to spend some time with Jenny :)

Comment

Got a thread started for pictures here:

Comment

Working...
                    X