No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got an 87 325e that im looking to sell fella's.

4 door, stick, blue (some spots still blue)

It does run, just not right now, either the coil is bad or one of the reference sensors in the trans is bad.

anybody interested let me know.

It needs a bit, but im only asking 700 for it.

Comment

pics?^
      sigpic
      85 325e 5spd

Comment

Guys, I need to find a daily driver. I'd like to get a nice car and I can spend up to $4kish, but I need something fairly soon as my E39 is leaving me tomorrow. I know this isn't really the WTB section but if anyone local knows about something help a brotha out...I'd take an E36/E28 too.

Comment

Anyone have a line on any of the following? Trying to get this E30 rebuilt!

1) Getrag G260 (especially with a full 5Spd swap)

2) M20 short block (or long)

3) M5x or S5x

Honestly looking to be as cheap as possible so let me know!

Comment

Help me out guys I've been test driving Civics. That's how you know it's getting bad.

Just need something decent...

Comment

Originally posted by PutterMcGavin View Post
              Anyone have a line on any of the following? Trying to get this E30 rebuilt!

1) Getrag G260 (especially with a full 5Spd swap)

2) M20 short block (or long)

3) M5x or S5x

Honestly looking to be as cheap as possible so let me know!

there was a 88 325i in lkq a few weeks ago and it was a manual
              so there is a m20b25 and a full getrag260 swap for you...... if they still have it

Comment

Originally posted by Daeldalus View Post
                there was a 88 325i in lkq a few weeks ago and it was a manual
                so there is a m20b25 and a full getrag260 swap for you...... if they still have it

Thanks for the heads up. Checked but it looks like they just crushed it a day or so ago! Did get a nice Volvo lip at least...

Comment

Anybody know of an s52 for sale?

Comment

I don't know if I've met any of you, but I have been saving e30's (and a 72 2002tii) in the Charleston area for the last 5 years. I have sold a black 87 325 coupe and a 91 325i vert to some locals and I know the black one is still in the Goose Creek area, as I see it driving frequently. I currently am working on a 91 318is which is almost done, and plan to wrap it, as soon as I pick a color. My DD is a LeMans Blue M Sport 135i, which sticks out almost as much as an e30. I attend BMWCCA meetings on occasion and have stopped going to Cars and Coffee due to the long drive from Summerville on a Saturday morning. So if you see me around, give me a wave.

Comment

Not sure if there is local interest but some decent stuff here. Basically fully parting two M20's for my S50 swap in the project car.

Will also probably have my '89 Zinno coupe up for sale in the next couple of months once I get the Alpine one up and running...

Comment

Hey guys im somewhat new to this forum and just saw the SC thread. Im currently working on an s52 swap project.
                        Here is the link: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288383

jekaio: yes I know multiple people who have/ sell s52's and s54's..

Also if anyone has or knows who is selling a 2:93 or 3:25 LSD please let me know.

Thanks!
                        sigpic

Check out my build thread!! :p

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288383

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmian89 View Post
                          Hey guys im somewhat new to this forum and just saw the SC thread. Im currently working on an s52 swap project.
                          Here is the link: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288383

jekaio: yes I know multiple people who have/ sell s52's and s54's..

Also if anyone has or knows who is selling a 2:93 or 3:25 LSD please let me know.

Thanks!
                          Looks like a GREAT project!

I'm picking up a S5X soon and will be dropping it into my project car. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I was in Charleston all weekend with my 318is. I saw absolutely none of you guys rolling around. What gives?

P.S. Charleston seems to have a lot of love for the e30. Got several compliments.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PutterMcGavin View Post
                              Looks like a GREAT project!

I'm picking up a S5X soon and will be dropping it into my project car. Looking forward to it!
                              Thanks man, yeah I can't wait to drive it! Awesome man, if you need a s52/54 I know a guy that has a few of both.
                              sigpic

Check out my build thread!! :p

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288383

Comment

no activity in this thread!

August 17 is the Euro Nation car show in Mt. P

Palmetto Islands County Park
                                August 17, 2013
                                10am-4pm
                                444 Needlerush Pkwy
                                Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464

there is a Facebook page too, search Euro nation (at work, cannot get link)

We will have a booth out there, so stop on by!

Ultimate Autowerks

i'll start a new thread tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X