• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait for this! trying to scare up some gas moneess
    sigpic

Comment

It is not my car guys...

Blake bought my Alpine. He then wrecked it. Bought a bronzit and it needed some work. He then transfered over almost everything from the Alpine to the Bronzit.

So we are coming in Blake's Bronzit. He already has 2 motors, 2 trans, 2 LSDs etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        It is not my car guys...

Blake bought my Alpine. He then wrecked it. Bought a bronzit and it needed some work. He then transfered over almost everything from the Alpine to the Bronzit.

So we are coming in Blake's Bronzit. He already has 2 motors, 2 trans, 2 LSDs etc etc etc

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=119602

triston and i had an argument about this...lol we got him confused with the other guy you brought with the ETA
        sigpic

Comment

I picked me up a little surprise yesterday. Spent the day today getting it Rally worthy..

I'll be pimpin big yo ! Can't touch this !!!:)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tn325i View Post
            I picked me up a little surprise yesterday. Spent the day today getting it Rally worthy..

I'll be pimpin big yo ! Can't touch this !!!:)
            Are you really putting 22" wheels on an e30?

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

What Steve isn't telling everyone is he traded in the e30 on a 50' motor home that he plans on dogging the shit out of threw the corners, and we all get chances at hot showers and satellite TV:pimp:
              85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
                What Steve isn't telling everyone is he traded in the e30 on a 50' motor home that he plans on dogging the shit out of threw the corners, and we all get chances at hot showers and satellite TV:pimp:
                Lower it and tuck the bumpers. LOL

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
                  triston and i had an argument about this...lol we got him confused with the other guy you brought with the ETA
                  That is Nick. He is not coming.

Still has the big bumper bronzit eS though :)

Comment

What is our departure plan for Thursday morning? I might need some extra time to get the big "hoss":) up there..

Any of the chatt peeps wanna make a move ?
                    sigpic

Comment

I figured 7 or 8? Robert said they wanted to hit the road at 8
                      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

If you guys can meet up with us off a 40 exit when you pass through Knoxville that would be super. ;) 8AM would be a good time to hit the road.

Comment

Where will y'all be late Friday morning? Def want to meet up for the day!

One of you can PM your ph# so I can call Friday... if you want... ;)
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Ok well an update.

The e30 is ready to roll. Hitting Walmart tomorrow night. I am leaving work early around 3 or 4pm. This means we leave Atlanta around 5pm. 272 miles later we get there. I hope it is obvious where we are going to be... Looks like one road and we turn right into the sites!

We should be there Thursday night between 10-12. Maybe even earlier. It says 5 hours but that assumes going the posted speed limit. Shouldn't be bad and certainly better than 1 or 2 am.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                              If you guys can meet up with us off a 40 exit when you pass through Knoxville that would be super. ;) 8AM would be a good time to hit the road.
                              You expect me to get up at 6am to meet your ass in K town by 8 ???

I might be out of the house by 8. :hitler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Triston and I are shooting for leaving around 8ISH. So we will probably be up there around noonISH lol

Oh, and dont forget to bring firewood. Triston and i are loading up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X