Official Fall 2008 Southeast BMW Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn325i
    You'll get there by bedtime Halston !...:)
    Should be no problem!

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
    Triston and I are shooting for leaving around 8ISH. So we will probably be up there around noonISH lol

Oh, and dont forget to bring firewood. Triston and i are loading up.
    Oh your bringing extra firewood for us? Nice! I would love some extra wood. I am a pyro!!!!

Anyone know if there is local wood to buy? We are bringing some but it won't last for 3 days. We can't fit that much wood.

Comment

I just might be able to get my hands on a 6spd e60 550i Sport for Friday :D
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        I would love some extra wood. I am a pyro!!!!

Never heard more true words !
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if there is local wood to buy?
          We will be there early enough to look for firewood. Hopefully we can get a small truckload delivered. I miss Atomic already. He's probably taking a nice warm shower and getting ready to jump in his nice warm bed.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

We got some wood and the rear suspension of the e30 is DUMPED...

Off to work at 10 and should be on the road by 5pm.

Get me the pimpest site since I am the coolest :)

Comment

Should be no problem!

Oh your bringing extra firewood for us? Nice! I would love some extra wood. I am a pyro!!!!

Anyone know if there is local wood to buy? We are bringing some but it won't last for 3 days. We can't fit that much wood.
              I might be able to pack a little extra wood in the 318i but the trunk is almost at capacity with wood.

BTW you will be sharing your campsite with my brother and his wife.

Comment

bumping this, Triston and i will be arriving a little bit later than expected. See you there guys!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                  I might be able to pack a little extra wood in the 318i but the trunk is almost at capacity with wood.

BTW you will be sharing your campsite with my brother and his wife.
                  Your crazy brother? hehe

I don't want any shenanigans going on and I hope he likes fire! haha

Comment

We are most of the way there now, and it is defiantly cooler up here. Pack warm shit.
                    Originally posted by KingB
                    Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Yah if you are a wimp!!!

Still at the office.

Leave in 45 minutes.

Comment

Yep, I'm taken the e60 (its twice as good as an e30 lol)!
                        Leaving tomorrow morning, going to spend the day with y'all.

Comment

Believe it or not we have high speed wireless data at our campsite so I can post from my Blackberry.

We are in Loop A at site A4, A3, A8, and A18.

Its getting colder out but we have planety of firewood. See the rest of you when you get here.

Comment

They're having fun up there, minus the cold, the rain, and the car trouble.

Pics and storeis to follow!

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                              They're having fun up there, minus the cold, the rain, and the car trouble.

Pics and storeis to follow!
                              I will post our fun atlanta story wen I get to my pc.

I got some sweet pics. I will post some teasers then owners send me money and I send them hi res haha or I can blow the hi res up as a poster hint hint

will have those pics tommorrow

posted from my samsung ip830w smewhere on 85 south in south carolina while riding in an e30.

Comment

We made it home safe. Watched some F1 quali and worked on some photos :)

And if you want a poster print of your sweet rolling photos just let me know ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X